Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring a friend to Lincoln for free

Couldn't see a thread on this.

Season-ticket holders will have the opportunity to bring a friend for free on Tuesday to welcome Nathan Jones back to The Valley.

The 50-year-old was appointed Charlton Manager on Sunday and takes charge of his first game in the role this weekend at Reading, backed by a sold-out away end.

Charlton then host Lincoln City on Tuesday in Jones’ first home game at the helm and season-ticket holders can redeem their free ticket by adding it to their basket on the club’s ticketing website and going through the standard purchase procedure. Click here to redeem your ticket.

Season-ticket holders who have already purchased an additional ticket for the game can email tickets@cafc.co.uk should they wish to get the ticket refunded.

James Rodwell, Chairman of the Charlton Board, said: “We all want to give Nathan a warm welcome back to The Valley and create a classic Valley atmosphere that can help the team secure three points.

“The idea for this one-off campaign came through consultation with supporters and we’d encourage all season-ticket holders to get involved.”

Jones, who has coached in the home dugout at The Valley previously during his time leading the club’s U21s in 2012/13, spoke of his fondness for the stadium in his first interview as Manager earlier this week.

Comments

• Options
    Issue 13 of MODMag will be available 

So if you are bringing a friend come pick up a copy(if you have never bought one before come and give us a try, I assure you you will be delighted you did) I have some people buy copies from me to send to relatives in Scotland and even further abroad.

Perfect night to buy a copy 
  • Options
    Brilliant Charlton. Got my lapsed Boy a freebie!
  • Options

So if you are bringing a friend come pick up a copy(if you have never bought one before come and give us a try, I assure you you will be delighted you did) I have some people buy copies from me to send to relatives in Scotland and even further abroad.

Will you take contactless ?  Thanks
  • Options
    Was just going to start a thread on this.

Any not using their freebie? Send it my way please.
  • Options
    Seems like a good idea to get a half decent attendance and atmosphere for the big NJ return.
  • Options

Will you take contactless ?  Thanks
    Yes

Have a square reader so as long as its working(which last time there were no issues) card/contactless payments will be good 
  • Options
    So if my son has an U18 season ticket, can he get a guest adult ticket?
  • Options
    So if my son has an U18 season ticket, can he get a guest adult ticket?
  • Options
    Annoyingly I am in Lincolnshire all of next week. Why the hell can't we play at their place again 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant Charlton. Got my lapsed Boy a freebie!
    I think they prefer the term "Trans".
  • Options
    Tell them to bring their boots
  • Options
    That's one way to lose a friend I suppose.
  • Options
    That's one way to lose a friend I suppose.
    Im bringing the wife…😬

• Options
    All,  use this website.

https://www.locateurworstenemy.com
  • Options
    Got a mate that’s blind he might be suitable.
  • Options
    Dannoo_86 said:
    Got a mate that’s blind he might be suitable.
    Chuck him up front alongside May. It would be an improvement 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only possible at gunpoint I reckon. 
  • Options
    I'm not sure I'd be able to find somebody to accompany me to this even if I turned up at the Samaritan's headquarters on my knees, in tears and with a gun held to my own head begging not to be left to watch it alone.
  • Options
    Should have made this a bring an enemy promotion.
  • Options
    Bring a friend who will no longer be a friend after watching that dross