Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Karen Hills Q&A 6pm Tuesday 20 February - Open to All***

Hear directly from Karen Hills about building and managing a table-topping side. Put your questions to the manager of CAFC Women plus two leading players - Beth Roe and Carla Humphrey.

Tuesday 20th February at 6pm - early start to enable families with younger girls and boys to join.

Free Zoom event and open to all - more information and registration details here:

https://www.castrust.org/2024/02/register-here-for-karen-hills-qa-on-tues-feb-20th-6pm/

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the write up, good read. Very surprised a set up outside of the WSL would have 9 non-playing staff (if I’m reading that correctly?)
  • Options
    Thanks for the write up, good read. Very surprised a set up outside of the WSL would have 9 non-playing staff (if I’m reading that correctly?)
    A picture of Karen with a manager of the month award showed them all.
  • Options
    9 isn't many really for the women's set up, Manager, assistant and goalkeeping coach make up 1/3rd you then have the U21's and academy, I suspect there are still a number of volunteers as well.