Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: CHARLTON 1-1 LINCOLN

thanks to the 92 Lifers who gave marks
Alfie May didn't have a shot at goal and bottom of the marks chart ??????

Comments

• Options
    Chuks…what a game changer
  • Options
    Three subs in top five, as most have said, terrible first half
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Three subs in top five, as most have said, terrible first half
    Totally agree, but also hopefully Camara and Ladapo are fit and firing from the start if not this Saturday, then next Saturday. We know Chuks' limitations but having him come on at the 60 minute mark is so massive. Now we just need to figure out the first hour.
  • Options
    mattwils said:
    Decent marks for a change, harsh on Karoy. Though I would not have picked him, I thought it was his best game for us

I agree.

• Options
    Thought Freddie deserved mom for his goal. We need to improve on the 72% pass success stat.
  • Options
    mattwils said:
    Decent marks for a change, harsh on Karoy. Though I would not have picked him, I thought it was his best game for us
    Agree, he was everywhere and did all that Jones probably asked him to do. 
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Thought Freddie deserved mom for his goal. We need to improve on the 72% pass success stat.
    Think that percentage is low because we reduced the passing around between the back three in the second half, and went more direct, playing long balls to Chuks. I thought that worked out pretty well as it cause a bit of panic in the Lincoln defence. Hopefully we'll be playing the ball in to his feet more often, going forward. But nothing wrong with mixing it up I reckon.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Redhenry said:
    Think that percentage is low because we reduced the passing around between the back three in the second half, and went more direct, playing long balls to Chuks. I thought that worked out pretty well as it cause a bit of panic in the Lincoln defence. Hopefully we'll be playing the ball in to his feet more often, going forward. But nothing wrong with mixing it up I reckon.
    I agree, we’ve got to be flexible with our approach and system to squeeze out as much as we can in next few games. If santos is out on Saturday I’d fancy us sticking a few long balls into chuks towards the end
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Redhenry said:
    Haven't seen the stats for previous but that one needs improving
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I always think that the %age passing stat can be misleading, if the team engage in long passing then the result can be goals and a low %age but if they pass it around the back the %age will rise but probably less goals.