Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Want to buy a house in Charlton for £780 ?

Only problem , you have to go back to 1938. Looking back at some of my old programmes , Charlton v Birmingham 1st October 1938. It has an advert for 50 brand new homes being built between Church Lane and Lansdowne Road.

Comments

• Options
    Type A - no garage...

• Options

Your wife will remember the name !!
  • Options
    Only problem , you have to go back to 1938. Looking back at some of my old programmes , Charlton v Birmingham 1st October 1938. It has an advert for 50 brand new homes being built between Church Lane and Lansdowne Road.

"Some of my old programmes" You've been going since at least 1938?! 
  • Options
    Told you Roland ,The Valley is not worth what you are asking for it.
  • Options

"Some of my old programmes" You've been going since at least 1938?! 
    It feels like it sometimes ! No I just have a programme collection going back to before I started going in the late 60's.
  • Options

The Charlton programme was much better before the war. Due to paper shortages after the war the programme reduced in size.