Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Love the passion from him. Chalk and cheese from Appleton. COYR.
  • Options
    Can't see him doing a Curbs and sitting in the Stand for the 1st half, quietly making notes. 
  • Options
    edited February 15
    Wore me out just watching that video...interesting seeing it from that perspective and all that goes on which we are never really aware of from the stands...🤔
  • Options
    edited February 15
  • Options
    Lot of acting from Nathan there 😉
  • Options
    Bit of a fcking nutjob ain't he 🤣 love it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In the end he still has to win games but despite how shallow it sounds, I prefer an over emotional manager. 

Because I admit I am an over emotional fan in the stands, it's why I go. 
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Wonder why they didn't do one of those for Appleton? 
    They did. This is 90+ minutes of him during the Reading paint trophy game (sorry for the long video) :

You want some?
  • Options
    Can't lie, I find that very amusing.

As you have both said, the 4th official looked so uneasy 😂

Long may it continue, he was on the pitch at some stages.
  • Options
    Maybe Nathan needs one of these.

Red velvet rope vip vector hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy
  • Options
    I hope that Jones tones down the touchline antics  .. a fine line between playing to the crowd and genuine personal excitement and encouraging his players .. Nathan, we get it, you're going all out to get the team motivated, but i m o we want to watch the game and not the managerial sideshow
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope that Jones tones down the touchline antics  .. a fine line between playing to the crowd and genuine personal excitement and encouraging his players .. Nathan, we get it, you're going all out to get the team motivated, but i m o we want to watch the game and not the managerial sideshow
    Spill the beans Lincs , what was it you heard about him that has rubbed you up the wrong way with this fruit loop
  • Options
    Spill the beans Lincs , what was it you heard about him that has rubbed you up the wrong way with this fruit loop
    I have a reason for 'mistrusting' him but it's my secret lol, at least I am not telling it on here
  • Options
    I don’t think there’s any playing to the crowd 
  • Options
    Love the way the 4th Official has to spend so much of his time studying NJ's feet to make sure he stays not just in the box but not on the pitch itself!
    And the way Nathan put out a hand to hold him back when he did try to address the encroachment issue.

" I know, I know ! Now feck off !"
    Carlos Corberan, the WBA Manager, has just been given a red card for keeping the ball in play. Let that be a warning to Nathan because I'm sure that the temptation, when he is out of his box, will be to automatically stick his foot out.
  • Options
    Love the way the 4th Official has to spend so much of his time studying NJ's feet to make sure he stays not just in the box but not on the pitch itself!
    And the way Nathan put out a hand to hold him back when he did try to address the encroachment issue.

" I know, I know ! Now feck off !"
    Carlos Corberan, the WBA Manager, has just been given a red card for keeping the ball in play. Let that be a warning to Nathan because I'm sure that the temptation, when he is out of his box, will be to automatically stick his foot out.
    the ball had probably gone out of play then come back onto the pitch before Corberan kicked it .. however, the manager should be well back from the pitch and Pep Impersonator Corberan was totally in the wrong and rightly red carded
    What IS also right out of order ..  Martin the Saints manager criticised the referee for the sending off .. all right for gaffers sticking together but Martin should know better and keep quiet
  • Options
    BAFTA worthy performance
  • Options
    Strange comment, you would it seems rather have the clown Appleton back?
  • Options
    edited February 17
    Strange comment, you would it seems rather have the clown Appleton back?
    Appleton was not mentioned by me, so best refer to what was typed, not what you wish had been typed in the comment .. AND don't look for an argument where there is no reason .. MY  comment was about JONES, NOT Appleton, OK? 

EDIT .. for the record, NO, I assuredly do not want Appleton back, I was cheesed off when his appointment was announced and in the long run he justified my cheesedoffedness in spades
  • Options
    I am just looking forward to the fun that can be had with a manager who lives it like emotional fans like myself. 

They create moments in often dreary periods and sport is about moments. 

I will likely remember Garner over many of our other failed lower league managers due to the 4-4 and his incredible hissy fit rallying to the Covered End after his sending off. 

Or Luzon among the various network guys for his antics.