Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Survey: The rail industry is seeking the views of away matchgoers

Topical especially in light of @LouisMend 's recent experience travelling home from Blackpool on Avanti west coast and today's news that the 8.15pm in cancelled from Manchester back to London;
Taken from https://thefsa.org.uk/news/rail-industry-seeks-fans-views-on-train-travel/

'The Football Supporters Association (FSA) has partnered with key rail industry stakeholders the Rail Delivery Group (RDG) to help them understand the issues that matchgoers face when travelling by rail throughout the season.'

While the survey has an away fan focus we are also encouraging “home” matchgoers who travel longer distances by rail to complete the survey, as they face many of the same issues as away supporters.

Comments

• Options
    Done.
    Doesn't ask how many delays / cancellations you've had in the past season though
  • Options
    Little bump for today's returning train travellers, assuming there are trains travelling.
  • Options
    I vote for seats and lightbulbs you can remove easily and chuck out the window... Sorry, flashback time!
  • Options
    I'm surprised "having a drink" wasn't listed as one of the reasons for taking the train, when for a lot of football fans that would be one of the main reasons.
  • Options
    I'm surprised "having a drink" wasn't listed as one of the reasons for taking the train, when for a lot of football fans that would be one of the main reasons.
    I took that as "relaxing".