Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: BOLTON 3-3 CHARLTON

thanks to the 63 markers

Comments

• Options
    I see Jones & Dobbo are on nine yellow cards . Are we past the stage where ten gets you a suspension? 
  • Options
    edited February 19
    I see Jones & Dobbo are on nine yellow cards . Are we past the stage where ten gets you a suspension? 
    No, it’s normally around Easter when those cards get wiped.

Edit - just checked and it’s actually after the 38th match, so if either pick up another yellow in the next five matches they’ll be suspended. 
  • Options
    edited February 19
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Edit - just checked and it’s actually after the 38th match, so if either pick up another yellow in the next five matches they’ll be suspended. 
    It’s probably a case of when, not if, they get the 10th yellow
  • Options
    se9addick said:

How many matches do they miss? Or is it just one? 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    se9addick said:

Two
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    JamesSeed said:
    se9addick said:

Two
    Are you sure? It's just that they didn't trigger the 5 booking suspension.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    JamesSeed said:
    se9addick said:

Two
    Are you sure? It's just that they didn't trigger the 5 booking suspension.
    After Saturday’s game at Bolton, George Dobson and Lloyd Jones are now on 9 league bookings for the season 

Both one booking away from a 2 game ban

The cut off point is and including the 37th league game of the season
  • Options
    edited February 19
    We will lose a couple of vital players for 2 games then. A big blow. Another reason why I think we're going down.
  • Options
    We can only hope that the threat of suspension does not stop Dobbo and Jones playing to their full potention
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great stats, but Camara and Kanu's minutes need editing.
  • Options
    danny777 said:
    Great stats, but Camara and Kanu's minutes need editing.
    thanks, amended