Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Aint been on for a while,

Due to work an all that,

Better say (although belatedly) Thanks very much to AFKA (and everyone else who helped at CL match) for all the hard work in the summer, where you drinking tomorrow, owe you a pint fella.
Have season ticket again for he first time in three years, I only vowed to get one after getting bored of the Prem if we were relegated and looking forward to a season more than any since 2003.
In my local (mcdonnell) bookies we are 8/1, effing amazing odds, IMHO we have the best squad to grace the championship since Newcastle and Andy Cole (92?). Cant wait to (hopefully) see it a bit more 'charltonesque' down the Valley.

COME ON CHARLTON,

Comments

• Options
    good to see you on here again mate. Charity match seems a lifetime ago already !!

Think i'm going to have to go and pt a bet on tomorrow. Odds are looking good, and i'm growing with confidence with every day.
  • Options
    Where you drinking? Or are you at a wedding or something from memory?
  • Options
    Wedding again mate.

Have a look at the bottom of this page:

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=5614&page=2
  • Options
    charlton park... i believe my downstairs neighbour and you were at school together. very funny when he grabbed the programme to confirm your name - of course charlton park lane wasnt too helpful to him.
  • Options
    What was his name?
  • Options
    Ben. I thought he said he saw you afterwards.