Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Deeply offended.

Comments

• Options
    Your names not Chris? 
  • Options
    No need for the double wanker sign, is there?
  • Options
    Your names not Chris? 
    Me mum calls me Christopher if I've been naughty.
  • Options
    God help them if you fill the survey. 😂
  • Options
    Perhaps they didn't recognise you . We're you not wearing shorts ? ;-)
  • Options
    edited February 26
    Nice to see a survey but also offended to be referred to as a 'first timer' - it's as if I'm just some kind of customer!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    How could we improve the match day experience? 

Erm, by winning the fucking game! 
    Tbh I'd prefer free beer
    Well, it would be improved if you pay me to go. Plus the free beer (one that is actually drinkable) and food (that is actually edible) then maybe I would contemplate on returning a second time to your establishment. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Plastic 
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    No need for the double wanker sign, is there?
    You dont know that
  • Options
    Nice to see a survey but also offended to be referred to as a 'first timer' - it's as if I'm just some kind of customer!
    And fans don't see themselves as customers. They feel a sense of ownership of the club, and that's weird... 
  • Options
    That can’t be at The Valley, look how happy everyone is.
  • Options
    And fans don't see themselves as customers. They feel a sense of ownership of the club, and that's weird... 
    Only happens in football.
    Our club can throw any shit at us and we wouldn't go and support another team.
    If my local pub that I go once a week , chinese takeaway every other week sent me an email with a survey about my first visit I'd tell them to f@ck off and go elsewhere.