Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: DERBY COUNTY 1-2 CHARLTON ATHLETIC

many thanks to the 85 Lifers who gave marks.

Comments

• Options
    You have us as two bookings but I can only see one, otherwise very interesting LL
  • Options
    Great stats as always. But something is wrong re: Chuks. He played about 39 minutes, not 3.
  • Options
    Error in the most important stat off all: points above relegation should be +4 not +2, although there are games in hand for others 
  • Options
    thank you all 3 for your pointing out my errors, all corrected
  • Options
    Observation:
    We have 10 players on 7.34 or higher
    The Ref had an average of over 7 !
    The 6 highest marks were for 101 minutes players.
    Nathan Jones avg score was 8.55 !

It feels there were records broken definitely for this season. 
  • Options
    Big fan of the average marks going to 4 decimal places, thanks LL
  • Options
    How refreshing is it to see two homegrown youngsters featuring in the top two. 
  • Options
    As few, if any, people mark to more than one decimal place, averaging to more than one dp is meaningless. 
  • Options
    As few, if any, people mark to more than one decimal place, averaging to more than one dp is meaningless. 
    the only reason I went to 4 decimal places for two players is that at 2 decimal places their avg marks were the same, by going to 4 it showed you why one was placed above the other - simple!!!

ps: no one should ever mark beyond one decimal place
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Pleased for Anderson - 2nd place in the ratings the previous two matches, he finally claims the title!
    I said after the Pompey game that if Karoy carried on with that form he'd bag a Best On Ground ... and here we are in the next game!
  • Options
    Is over 7 a record score for a referee?