Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So, I've just got back from holidays and....

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
...are we in a positive mood.....

2 weeks in Spain, and all I see from cafc is we've got ZZ back....thought he wanted premiership football, is he just not good enough or are we the only ones that have the divine sight?

Comments

• Options
    I got back from mine on Saturday at 15:23 (arrival time at Valley!).
    We obviously missed a busy week!

What were people feelings on the signings?

ZZ is good, very glad he's back,but did we need to pay £2M.
    I'm racon my brains to try to see if I know anything about this new French midfielder.
    Don't know if McCloud is good enough, but we certainly lacked some pace and movement upfront - wasn't impressed by Todorov and Iwelumo's showings.
  • Options
    Mc Cloud is a cowboy:-)

McLeod has a decent goalscoring record in the lower divisions so might be able to step up.

I can see that Toddy is going to replace Kish as the player I defend this season!

It was his superb ball that enabled Sam to set Moo2 up for the cross that led to Marcus' goal. He also did a lot of good running off the ball taking defenders with him which opened it up for Marcus on a few occasions. There were other times as well when both he and Marcus were in decent positions but Reidy ran up his own ar** with it rather than play the right ball.

If Marcus continues to show the right attitude I don't think we will see much of Big Chris once Varney is fit.

Going back to McLeod he could hopefully be a Lisbie with goals.
  • Options
    Have you got a thing for Bulgarian men in shorts Len?! ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Have you got a thing for Bulgarian men in shorts Len?! ;o)

Does look that way:-)

I haven't though!
  • Options
    2 bits of real quality from Toddy and he can obviously finish too, but I'd like to see a lot more of him during a game, no least IN the box. If he's knackered after an hour, we've got replacements.
  • Options
    In fairness, that was good, but for most if what I saw (missed beginning) I thought he was anonymous.
  • Options
    It does seem that most people thought he was fairly anonymous - but on analysis seems to have been involved in the build up play to several chances created.

And, of course, the way he held off 2 defenders, turned and with that brilliant crossfield ball to feed Lloyd Sam, was just sublime.

Maybe with ToddleOff we are talking quality rather than headless chicken quantity?