Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Free Family Fun Day during the Easter holidays - 3 April

Wednesday, April 3rd  Save the date and join us at The Valley for a free Family Fun Day during the Easter holidays 

Good idea to make it free as might attract local kids who aren't Charlton fans and their parents

Comments

• Options

Good idea to make it free as might attract local kids who aren't Charlton fans and their parents
    Only for the actual match afterwards to put them off for life. 
  • Options
    They did this last season I think before a game. Was a complete disappointment for those that went. Not saying this will be the same but there was a few on here saying they brought their kids along to find there was hardly anything there. 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Family Fun Day - Phoenix Nights

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpclZV3P84k
    Hahaha thank you amazing 😂
  • Options
    Brilliant that it's free.
  • Options
    Nothing in life is free Rodders. They want your soul.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Nothing in life is free Rodders. They want your soul.
    They'll have to find it first.
  • Options

Fans can enjoy a Q&A session and mini tours of The Valley at the club's free Family Fun Day on Wednesday, April 3rd.

Nathan Jones, Karen Hills, Alfie May and Beth Roe will all be taking part in an hour-long Q&A, hosted by CharltonTV's Charlotte Richardson, in the Meantime Fans' Bar from 1.30pm. 

Supporters can also go behind the scenes in SE7, with mini tours running every 15 minutes from 12.15pm until 1.15pm.

Both events are free of charge but, with limited spaces available, fans are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment. Click here to secure your space now. Supporters can redeem up to two tickets per person.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/join-free-activities-family-fun-day

• Options
    Today.

Hope the weather is kind
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taking my two to this today. Got to keep the brainwashing up. 
  • Options
    Taking my two to this today. Got to keep the brainwashing up. 
    My two are also going, hope it goes well. 
  • Options
    Museum is open from 11 to 2.30 in case anyone wants some peace from the kids/wants to show the kids some history.
  • Options
    So how was it?
  • Options
    My daughter really enjoyed it. She enjoyed meeting the players and some of the other attractions. She was absolutely devastated when queuing for an autograph for Alfie May and was told he needed to go and wouldn’t do any more. She liked Dobson and Hector the most…

The Nigerian food stall was nice 👍🏼, very tasty. 
  • Options
    Good for a free event, ours did start getting a bit bored after a couple of hours but more likely their ages. Busy and it was a struggle to actually shop in the shop with the queue in there for the autographs. Perhaps starting it outside might be an idea next time.
    Players we saw were almost all good with the kids, in particular Hector, Bakinson and Isted. 
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    A new contract?
    More likely visa and passport applications 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m delighted to hear this.
    Brilliant.
    @Dizzle sorry to hear this. Maybe someone at the club can get it for her?
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Good for a free event, ours did start getting a bit bored after a couple of hours but more likely their ages. Busy and it was a struggle to actually shop in the shop with the queue in there for the autographs. Perhaps starting it outside might be an idea next time.
    Players we saw were almost all good with the kids, in particular Hector, Bakinson and Isted. 
    almost all”? Name names!
  • Options
    se9addick said:n
    Talal said:
    almost all”? Name names!
    Nothing bad! Not really fair to name, just one was a bit awkward and didn't seem that comfortable with the photos. I did come away thinking what a friendly group of players we have. 
  • Options
    The museum have some signed Alfie pics for sale
  • Options
    Talal said:
    se9addick said:n
    Talal said:
    almost all”? Name names!
    Nothing bad! Not really fair to name, just one was a bit awkward and didn't seem that comfortable with the photos. I did come away thinking what a friendly group of players we have. 

Me + kids stayed after the Exeter game and every player came over and posed for a picture with my kids individually (+Nathan Jones and Curtis Fleming - bless him, Fleming seemed surprised someone wanted their photo with him!).  All super polite and I thought particularly AMB and Ness.