Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Two Brighton fans stabbed in Rome

Comments

• Options
    The hooligan culture in Italy is ridiculous. Naples, Rome and Turin are crazy.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Wow, so brave. Only six or seven of them. 
    To be fair there were two of ours... they were fortunate not to come across three Brighton fans
  • Options
    Hope they both make a full recovery. 
  • Options
    Glad they are OK, to rub it in even more Brighton are losing 4 nil
  • Options
    Rangers fans had a run in with Atalanta & Benfica fans in Lisbon a Rangers fan lost his life only 25 left 2 kids behind but i don't know if it was to do with the fighting 

• Options
    Apparently the police attacked the Rangers fans while they was waiting to leave the stadium & he was hit with a baton it's not been confirmed but that's what his pals are saying 
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Rangers fans had a run in with Atalanta & Benfica fans in Lisbon a Rangers fan lost his life only 25 left 2 kids behind but i don't know if it was to do with the fighting 

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/club-statement-2024-03-08/3pcBrb3pxpyXURHzT1wGZV

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-68514656
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It seems that every country in the world that football fans are fair game.
  • Options
    The Daily Record says it was nothing to do with opposition fans, he fell off a chair in his hotel
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/young-rangers-fan-pronounced-dead-32309745.amp
  • Options
    edited March 8
    Disgusting behaviour from Roma last night as well. They should be kicked out of Europe:

• Options
    RedPanda said:
    Disgusting behaviour from Roma last night as well. They should be kicked out of Europe:

Charming!   Giuseppi promised not to tell.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Are you joking? Kicked out of Europe for a banner?
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

I wonder if they were any good 
  • Options
    The Italians have been s***bags for years, since Heysel in '85 we have been considered fair game for retribution.
    I have mates that have been out there for years watching Arsenal and Chelsea and it is a nightmare, they like a knife and plod are very heavy handed.
  • Options
    edited March 8
    The Italians have been s***bags for years, since Heysel in '85 we have been considered fair game for retribution.
    I have mates that have been out there for years watching Arsenal and Chelsea and it is a nightmare, they like a knife and plod are very heavy handed.
    I can guarantee you Roma fans dislike Juventus fans more than the English. Italian fans kick off with everyone, including each other. 

Also yes, that was tongue in cheek. Roma like a humourous banner, my favourite was one at San Siro reading "the only good thing about Milan is the train to Rome."