Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Match Revisited - FA Cup 0-2 Ipswich.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Acab said:
    I remember us playing in green and black stripes at bramall lane.
    Plymouth shirt possibly.
  • Options
    Acab said:
    Plymouth shirt possibly.
    Lol. You reckon we had a clash of kit in Sheffield so sent someone down to Plymouth to get a change of shirts?!
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Acab said:
    Plymouth shirt possibly.
    Lol. You reckon we had a clash of kit in Sheffield so sent someone down to Plymouth to get a change of shirts?!
    Well, if Plymouth were playing away at Sheffield Wednesday on the same night, they might have let us have their kit, and then they wore Sheffield Wednesdays yellow away kit, thus ensuring there were no clashes in Sheffield at all. You never know, I’ve read the coincidences thread.
  • Options
    1981, we went to Bramall Lane and the TV turned up as they were supposed to be at Rotherham but it was rained off. As we only had the FADS shirts we ended up with Wednesdays yellow second strip. After 43 years,  it's just occurred to me, why didn't we wear Sheffield Uniteds change strip?
  • Options
    1981, we went to Bramall Lane and the TV turned up as they were supposed to be at Rotherham but it was rained off. As we only had the FADS shirts we ended up with Wednesdays yellow second strip. After 43 years,  it's just occurred to me, why didn't we wear Sheffield Uniteds change strip?
    Remember walking back to the coach after a 3-2 loss. A Wednesday fan shouted -staying down with us '. Of course we went up and they went down lol.