Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: CHARLTON 3-2 CARLISLE

thanks to the 92 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Very generous to give Wickham the assist on Saturday. Thought it was really Lavelle. Not complaining though.
  • Options
    I am known for my generous nature :smiley:
  • Options
    edited March 11
    The assist to the assist is so important to a team. If the header from Wickham hadn't been made then Lavelle wouldn't have been under pressure from May with his short back pass.

The pass from Coventry to Watson who then gave a perfect cross to Kanu for his goal at Cheltenham was another good assist to the assist.

Some actual last assists can be a tad lucky but Daniel did great work in getting his shot off and May was central to capitalize on the deflection.
  • Options
    An easy choice for MOTM. I don't usually get out my 9 paddle, but 2 goals and an assist (i.e. at the heart of all our goals) made it deserved.
  • Options
    CafcWest said:
    Love Jump of the Month!!
    I love Tracey's reaction in that photo: hands to her head in shock and embarrassment!
  • Options
    edited March 11
    The main question is... When the hell is coffee time?! 

Never really know when tea time is. As a cricket fan thinking mid to late afternoon but I also call my evening meal tea. Whole thing is a bloody confusing and then you add coffee into it. 
  • Options
    after brekkers and before luncheon
  • Options
    Now he's added luncheon. I thought that was a voucher. 
  • Options

Never really know when tea time is. As a cricket fan thinking mid to late afternoon but I also call my evening meal tea. Whole thing is a bloody confusing and then you add coffee into it. 
    Next game it will be after tiffin. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can we have a separate league table for players average marks pls @lancashire lad
  • Options
    Or maybe just top eleven players average scores
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Or maybe just top eleven players average scores
    sorry the answer is no as the information is already in the Statbank and all you have to do is interpolate it.
  • Options
    a little update for you all after last night's matches