Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH PREVIEW: Fleetwood Town vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th March 2024 - 3pm Kick-Off

13»

Comments

• Options
    Fleetwood are the current L1 'draw kings' and I reckon this one will be another very hard fought draw .. have a great day all ye who've made the trip to Cod Town West
  • Options
    Jac_52 said:
    2-3 to Fleetwood. Stockley to score a hatrick in front of the Jimmy seed then run the whole length of the pitch to the covered end. 5 minutes later when he arrives he rips his shirt in two and gives it the Hulk Hogan ear cups to all four stands.
    You do know it’s an away game?
    Hopefully Stockley doesn’t. 
  • Options
    May 1, Kanu 2,
    3:0 Charlton 
  • Options
    edited March 16
    I can’t understand why fans are worried about Stockley. He was was quite possibly the most frustrating centre forward I’ve ever seen play for us. Chuks was always far far better at what he does, it’s just a shame that he no longer hardly has the fitness to prove it.

If our defence stays organised then they’ll deal with this journeyman 3rd division carthorse more easily than other opposition attackers.
  • Options
    I can’t understand why fans are worried about Stockley. He was was quite possibly the most frustrating centre forward I’ve ever seen play for us. Chuks was always far far better at what he does, it’s just a shame that he no longer hardly has the fitness to prove it.

If our defence stays organised then they’ll deal with this journeyman 3rd division carthorse more easily than other opposition attackers.
    That's jinxed it. This carthorse scored in the reverse fixture and hit the underside of the bar with an exquisite free kick.

I would suggest this team are easily currently playing higher than their position.  Respect is needed here.
  • Options
    Sorry but I find it hard to like a player who conducts his interviews better than he plays, and comes across as so level headed and intelligent but constantly moans at everyone else on the pitch. I would get our defenders to go down holding their face everytime he flings his great dirty elbows everywhere thus nullyfying the big clumsy oath.
  • Options
    Didn't realise they had Gavin Kilkenny on loan. Fotmob says he's an improbable 194cm tall
  • Options
    Fleetwood are the current L1 'draw kings' and I reckon this one will be another very hard fought draw .. have a great day all ye who've made the trip to Cod Town West

And we have 14 draws Lincs so you could be onto something there.
  • Options
    They're fucking awful and we ought to destroy them 
  • Options
    edited March 16
    Leuth said:
    They're fucking awful and we ought to destroy them 
    with that in mind, I’m going for a nervy 0-7 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't always act like this in pre-match threads. I wouldn't have even said this about Carlisle last week. But this is a club that probably shouldn't even exist right now, certainly as a League club, and they have fucking Stockley as their star player. We need to eliminate them 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I don't always act like this in pre-match threads. I wouldn't have even said this about Carlisle last week. But this is a club that probably shouldn't even exist right now, certainly as a League club, and they have fucking Stockley as their star player. We need to eliminate them 
    why shouldn't they exist - bit extreme!
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    He's gone into Game Day mode!
  • Options
    edited March 16
    LuaLua looks older than Pepe!
  • Options

LUALUA here and likely on the bench. Louie Watson here but no Wickham
    LOVELY photo ! 
  • Options
    edited March 16
    Unchanged again;

Charlton: Isted; Edmonds-Green, Thomas, Gillesphey; T.Watson, Coventry, Dobson (c), Anderson, Small; May, Kanu Subs: Maynard-Brewer, Asiimwe, Hector, Bakinson, Campbell, LuaLua, Ladapo
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Have you seen how their owner and benefactor made his money? 
  • Options
    Is Lloyd Jones still injured? Wouldn't put Hector ahead of him on the bench if he's fit.
  • Options
    Pitch is dreadful … very windy Fleetwood deffo has the advantage looking at these conditions .. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 16
    Davo55 said:
    Is Lloyd Jones still injured? Wouldn't put Hector ahead of him on the bench if he's fit.
    Had an injection last week and trained all this week according to NJs pre match presser. Maybe didn’t want to rush him back now there’s no game until Good Friday with Wigan game being rescheduled.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    Have you seen how their owner and benefactor made his money? 
    He founded his own utilities brokerage business, BES Utilities.