Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lua Lua signs short term deal to end of April

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    was good at Colchester and Newcastle, but must be getting on a bit now

Welcome Kazenga.
  • Options
    Another really good signing. 

More positive signs 
  • Options
    some more experience in the ranks 
  • Options
    Seems like a useful addition for a few weeks 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems like a win win honestly - good experienced head around the place, another body for Jones to fit into his rotation and someone known to Jones already. 

And if he does flop well just get shot in the summer easy peasy.
  • Options
    According to my husband, his brother in law is Yann Kermogant 😳
  • Options
    Not every day you sign a Kazenga, welcome on board son.
  • Options
    Brother in law of Yann Kermorgant, surely a windup!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazenga_LuaLua
  • Options
    Was he signed in time to play tomorrow?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brownie12 said:

He is also Scott Frasers uncle.
    Now you are on a windup!
  • Options
    Brownie12 said:

He is also Scott Frasers uncle.
    And if he didn’t have a pair of bollocks he’d be my auntie 🤓
  • Options
    Good signing, experienced and works for both the club and him. If he does well we keep him for next season, the same as Wickham, if it doesn't work out he leaves at the end of the season. What's not to like? 
  • Options
    edited March 15
    I think that puts to bed the idea these post january signings are necassarily about next season - being 33 and seemingly passing up on 27 year old Fosu. Tells me Jones is looking at formation possibilities with people he trusts
  • Options
    I think that puts to bed the idea these post january signings are necassarily ALL about the future - being 33 and seemingly passing up on 27 year old Fosu. Tells me Jones is looking at formation possibilities with people he trusts
    I don't thinks it's about age

lua Lia has played this season. Fosu hasn't, maybe fitness land being ready to go was a factor
  • Options
    I think that puts to bed the idea these post january signings are necassarily ALL about the future - being 33 and seemingly passing up on 27 year old Fosu. Tells me Jones is looking at formation possibilities with people he trusts

lua Lia has played this season. Fosu hasn't, maybe fitness land being ready to go was a factor
    fair point, but arguably a 27 year old should really be bouncing back fitness-wise far better than a 33 year old even if he has played all year?
  • Options

fair point, but arguably a 27 year old should really be bouncing back fitness-wise far better than a 33 year old even if he has played all year?

General fitness and match fitness are two very different things.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

General fitness and match fitness are two very different things.
    My point exactly - Jones is looking at formations not players at the moment
  • Options
    Good luck to him. Nothing to lose for either party really. Decent player in his day and known to Jones.  It's essentially a trial for him and us.  Hope he does well and hope we have a game or two with wingers and Tyreece Campbell gets a chance to impress through that too.