Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are the Bromley boys tooled up ready for tonight?

Away to Wealdstone……you want some.😕

Comments

• Options
    Bromley are a very ambitious and progressive club. Hopefully they can get promoted, although a shame they will have to replace their 3g pitch.
    I believe laying that surface can cost around 500k
  • Options
    If they were to win the playoffs and decline to go up then they get relegated to NLS.
  • Options
    Bromley are a very ambitious and progressive club. Hopefully they can get promoted, although a shame they will have to replace their 3g pitch.
    On top of that Bromley make a small fortune from hiring their pitch out during the week. 
    Promotion would cost them dear. 
  • Options
    One stand out team in the NL this season, who could achieve promotion tonight.

Other than that, 8 teams are in contention for the playoffs and the second spot, none of which really stand out. 
  • Options
    On top of that Bromley make a small fortune from hiring their pitch out during the week. 
    What's the capacity?  4,500'ish?  I'd imagine they would get 4,000 most games if doing well so at a guess they could gross 120k most home games.
  • Options
    chatted to some Wealdstone fans on the way to and then in Blackpool (they were away at AFC Flyde).

They rated Isted and Eleware but asked if we would take Aaron Henry back.

Henry was ill was week so wasn't in their 16 but they won 2 -1.  They have a big backlog of games so should be OK from relegation.
  • Options
    chatted to some Wealdstone fans on the way to and then in Blackpool (they were away at AFC Flyde).

Henry was ill was week so wasn't in their 16 but they won 2 -1.  They have a big backlog of games so should be OK from relegation.
    Ahem, Elerewe  ;)

Worrying for Aaron Henry that he's not even doing it in the NL, having had an unsuccessful L2 loan.
  • Options
    How much do they earn from pitch hire?
  • Options
    How much do they earn from pitch hire?
    I don't know tbh.
    But I have several mates who are Bromley season ticket holders and they are friends with the current owner. 
    He has told them that the money they make through hiring out the pitch is a decent amount that goes a long way to running the club.
  • Options
    They have stated if the pitch has to come up they will move, and use elsewhere hence still being able to hire it out, Cray Wanderers will no longer be groundsharing next season as Flamingo Park open's up. Personally can't see them getting promotion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone going to this game from here then? 
    I will be in the home end 
  • Options

Bromley boys
  • Options
    Commentators moaning about Bromley gold numbers, give us a wave 👋 to the camera 😀
  • Options
    Keeper sent off!
  • Options
    Bromley GK sent off for punching someone in the box when Wealdstone had a corner. 
  • Options
    Keeper sent off!
    Ermmm……..who’s keeper? 🤔
  • Options
    Apologies, Bromley.
  • Options
    0-0 HT.
  • Options
    Chesterfield losing 3-1, so promotion tonight is looking unlikely at the moment
  • Options
    Wealdstone goal coming soon 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-0 bromley
  • Options
    Great win for Bromley. Bromley and Barnet have a nice gap to 4th now.
  • Options
    edited March 21
    Did “The Raider” make an appearance?
  • Options
    I always look out for their results. I was a season ticket holder for a few years when I was a teenager. My next door neighbour used to take me and his sons. From memory they were in the Isthmian League back in those days.

I used to go to the Valley most home games and to Bromley when we were away or my old man couldn't take me. 

It's really good to see them doing so well. 
  • Options

Ahem, Elerewe  ;)

Worrying for Aaron Henry that he's not even doing it in the NL, having had an unsuccessful L2 loan.
    I can (just about) see why we've given Henry a longer deal, feels like players like him mature a little later, adding positioning and decision-making to good technical ability.   A bit like W Ham giving Cullen longer, whereas Arter mk 1 would have been worth keeping perhaps. 

But this was surely the season he had to prove himself, and he clearly hasn't done it.  NL or lower league Scotland (like Dempsey) beckons