Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rate Your Fav New Euro Kit

And let's see the proper Cross of St George reinstated on the England shirts (It aint gonna happen I fear)  I doubt 'they' would get away with messing with the Scots Saltire !

England kit release: Rate Euro 2024 kits - BBC Sport

Comments

• Options
    RedPanda said:
    Scotland have already 'messed' with the Saltire and no one cared.

is this a recent shirt ? .. and the golden border round the saltire makes it look (i m o) ridiculous
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

is this a recent shirt ? .. and the golden border round the saltire makes it look (i m o) ridiculous
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

thanks
  • Options
    And let's see the proper Cross of St George reinstated on the England shirts (It aint gonna happen I fear)  I doubt 'they' would get away with messing with the Scots Saltire !

I don’t like the Scotland kits, look like catalog kits.

quite like the French away shirt and the Belgium away is nice but would look better with the trefoil rather than the three stripes 
  • Options
    There are, as usual, some very nice and pretty awful designs, I like the Germany away kit and it looks as though Croatia have done away with the red n white chessboard and gone for bigger squares ? .. which is a pity
  • Options
    I'd love to know what the Germans think of their away shirt. 
  • Options
    I'd love to know what the Germans think of their away shirt. 
    ve nein lick it  !!!  >:)
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Scotland have had some truly awful kits in the last couple of decades. I don’t really like the kit for the Euros, I’m just old school and think the Scotland kit should be blue shirt (dark, but not as dark as the new kit), white shirts and red socks.

This was the special kit released for the anniversary and I wish we stuck with something like this:

Have England always played in all white? I thought traditionally the shorts were blue but might be wrong on that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I for one love our new non-binary kit.  I hope that they release a set of official England chest-binders to go with it.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    RedPanda said:

Scotland have had some truly awful kits in the last couple of decades. I don’t really like the kit for the Euros, I’m just old school and think the Scotland kit should be blue shirt (dark, but not as dark as the new kit), white shirts and red socks.

This was the special kit released for the anniversary and I wish we stuck with something like this:

Have England always played in all white? I thought traditionally the shorts were blue but might be wrong on that. 
    Can't recall an England all white kit (except for Rugby Union and possibly a rare change for football) and always blue shorts .. the new kit has blue shorts as usual
  • Options
    edited March 22
    se9addick said:
    RedPanda said:

Can't recall an England all white kit (except for Rugby Union and possibly a rare change for football) and always blue shorts .. the new kit has blue shorts as usual
    Quite often in the last 15 odd years. Before then we’d usually just wear white to avoid a kit clash with another side who wore blue/navy shorts.

2009-10 (including 2010 World Cup).

2012-13 (including 2012 Euros).

2014-15 (including 2014 World Cup)

2016-17 (including 2016 Euros)

• Options
    se9addick said:
    RedPanda said:

They only made a limited number of the anniversary shirts and they were £150 each.

i agree that we should be wearing kits like that all the time though (blue shirts, white shorts and red socks)
  • Options
    Scotland have had some.....interesting kits....

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Scotland have had some.....interesting kits....

• Options

France's ones are the best for me.

Wales have only got a 50/50 shot at theirs being a Euros kit!
  • Options
    the adidas ones knock spots off the nike ones, Italy have a lovely kit
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    RedPanda said:

Quite often in the last 15 odd years. Before then we’d usually just wear white to avoid a kit clash with another side who wore blue/navy shorts.

2009-10 (including 2010 World Cup).

2012-13 (including 2012 Euros).

2014-15 (including 2014 World Cup)

2016-17 (including 2016 Euros)

Yeah I thought that England had really played in all white for most of the last decade. It’s not really on - Scotland and England should be inverse - blue/white shirts white/blue shorts! 
  • Options
    In answer to the OP, none are perfect and there are really some poor kits in there. I reckon the two England ones are amongst the best. My favourites purely for design are Germany Home and Hungary Away, both suffer though from having the Adidas logo too large.

On the subject of messing with the flag of St George, it's amazing that one particular county has been allowed to declare UDI, adding green and blue squares, yellow trim and even a fleur-de-lys to it. And all this apparently just to appease a couple of caravan owners;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really like the Germany home kit. 
  • Options
    The Germany home absolutely smashes it, instant classic.

France being back in their bright royal blue instead of navy is great.

Italy's kits are good, utilising 4 colours without looking messy.

I love the Portuguese away kit though, the white base with the tiling effect is both modern and a nice tie in to the country's history