Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - a little extra

Some basic stats for our current squad and includes all players who have spent at least 30 minutes in a game and received a mark. It does not include those who are now out on loan or have departed.

"Sub on" is a player who comes on as a sub but does not complete 30 minutes.

The injured column might not be completely accurate due to an understandable lack of information from the club.

The pretty pink colour is players in on loan.

Comments

• Options
    Great stats as always, but Tennai Watson should not be in pink. He is our player.
  • Options
    Louie Watson is on loan
  • Options
    Louie Watson is on loan
    And Tennai isn’t. Think it’s a Watson mix up!

Thanks for the stats LL
  • Options
    thank you all for sorting the Watsons for me, edit has been made
  • Options
    Elementary my dear Lancs...🧐
  • Options
    Tyreece needs to go on loan
  • Options
    Tyreece needs to go on loan
    Can’t see they happening, he’s out of contract in the summer. I expect he’ll leave permanently.
  • Options
    Great stats as always, but Tennai Watson should not be in pink. He is our player. It doesn't match his eyes
    Corrected
  • Options
    Very interesting and thanks Lancs. I must admit L Watson's mark baffles me. Do people really think he's been that effective? More than Dobson and May? Personally I was also surprised Jones wasn't higher but, That's it I guess also about personal opinions. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redman said:
    Very interesting and thanks Lancs. I must admit L Watson's mark baffles me. Do people really think he's been that effective? More than Dobson and May? Personally I was also surprised Jones wasn't higher but, That's it I guess also about personal opinions. 

L Watson's score is all about when he has played, he had a MoM against Portsmouth and since then not played that much / Sub only so hasn't got the really low scores from the end of the Apples era.
  • Options
    Elementary my dear Lancs...🧐
    “Holmes, why are you painting your door yellow?”

”Lemon entry, Watson”.
  • Options
    edited March 24
    Love the season average mark league table, can we have this weekly pls?
  • Options
    edited March 25
    Ness and Hector the worst scoring CBs, no surprise and should not be retained. 

Bakinson 5.8 average, ouch. Perhaps he's not worth a contract after all. 

Ladapo at the bottom. I won't argue with people who list his credentials, but fact is, he's been very poor here.  
  • Options
    Shocking to only have one player with above 7 average, and he’s only featured a handful of times. In fact you have the highest average mark for a player that’s played a decent number of matches is Alfie May and even he has an average grade below 6.5.

I know we don’t need reminding, but shows you how woeful this season has been.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Love the season average mark league table, can we have this weekly pls?
    as it was your idea I suppose we can, I'll keep it going for the rest of this season and see what reaction it receives.
  • Options
    Season has a month to go and apart from Apples’ undefeated run and the last 8 games under Jones, it has been truly woeful.