Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Gold Promoter Opportunity

Hi all, 

We're looking for someone to take on the Valley Gold Promoter / Administrator role at the end of this season. 

In summary, it's a full time role reporting to the Valley Gold Committee, with the key objectives of administering and managing the scheme, and working with the Committee, the club, and the supporters to help to improve it, promote it to a wider audience, and maintain as high a membership level as is possible. 

Please note that the role will require working on matchdays. 

Send your CV to apply, or request more information at sharron.sherress@cafc.co.uk. 

---

Summary job spec
(full spec available at above email address)

Manage Valley Gold and Jackpot schemes:
- Process memberships and benefits
- Process payments and invoices
- Organise events and other promotions 
- Manage the prize draws as per regulations.
- Liaise with the football club
- Prepare and make record of Committee meetings and collateral 
- Ensure the scheme remains within the Gambling Act requirements 
- Develop the scheme with the Committee and the club, to attract new and retain existing members. 
- Manage and keep regularly updated the Valley Gold website and social media channels. 
- Produce the scheme's newsletters
- Handle member queries. 

Person:
- Good level of experience in administration and / or promoting roles. 
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT and social media skills
- Basic finance experience
- Proactive, solutions oriented approach
- Committed to high customer service standards

Comments

• Options
    What a great job for somebody out there 
  • Options
    Not on that salary 
  • Options
    Oh no, is Sharron leaving?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Not on that salary 
    What is the salary? 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Not on that salary 
    What is the salary? 

I'll have a guess at 23k
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Not on that salary 
    What is the salary? 

I'll have a guess at 23k
    its 35K
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Oh no, is Sharron leaving?I
    I am 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Not on that salary 
    What is the salary? 

I'll have a guess at 23k
    its 35K
    Thats not bad at all for an admin role
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Not on that salary 
    What is the salary? 

I'll have a guess at 23k
    its 35K
    decent enough 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    I am 
    I'm very sorry to learn of that Sharron, some big shoes to fill. Thank you for everything you have done over the years. This isn't necessarily a criticism of elsewhere, but I've always found you the most responsive and helpful of any staff member (appreciate you aren't technically employed by CAFC but you know what I mean). And I appreciate how difficult your role must have been through the Roland years!

A big loss in my view, but hopefully it's a very early and well deserved retirement rather than had enough! If you can find someone with 75% of your skills, output and decorum we'll be in safe (ish) hands!

thank you for you lovely words, i am indeed retiring (ealryish) nothing to with the job, its a fantastic opportunity for some one new.
    Thanks for all you have done Sharron
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Not on that salary 
    What is the salary? 
    Was just a joke as no salary range was mentioned but has been covered now. 
  • Options
    All the best in your (early) retirement Sharron.  You'll be a very hard act to follow!
  • Options
    Thank you, Sharron, for your efficiency and huge help when needed. You have been an absolute star! Hope the next incumbent continues your supportive approach. All the very best for your retirement. Heather (VG1512)
  • Options
    Wishing you a happy and healthy retirement Sharron.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    I am 
    I'm very sorry to learn of that Sharron, some big shoes to fill. Thank you for everything you have done over the years. This isn't necessarily a criticism of elsewhere, but I've always found you the most responsive and helpful of any staff member (appreciate you aren't technically employed by CAFC but you know what I mean). And I appreciate how difficult your role must have been through the Roland years!

A big loss in my view, but hopefully it's a very early and well deserved retirement rather than had enough! If you can find someone with 75% of your skills, output and decorum we'll be in safe (ish) hands!

thank you for you lovely words, i am indeed retiring (ealryish) nothing to with the job, its a fantastic opportunity for some one new.

Have a wonderful retirement, Sharon, and thank you for all you have done for VG.
  • Options
    You'll be sorely missed, Sharron. x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    I am 

That's your story... 😉