Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy birthday’Grouty’

Aka @Redmidland have a good one.

Comments

• Options
    One of the best photos ever put on CL !!!

Happy birthday 
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Wally.
  • Options
    happy birthday mate
  • Options
    Happy birthday you old dog 
  • Options
    Blimey, I really did think that was Peter Vaughan sitting there. Happy Birthday Red Midland. 
  • Options
    Happy Birthday mate. 

Fill us dog-lovers in on the story behind that photo, @T_C_E
  • Options
    Happy Birthday mate.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Red, the look in those lovely dog's eyes, you must be sitting on something they want...🙄
  • Options
    Happy Birthday mate. 

Fill us dog-lovers in on the story behind that photo, @T_C_E
    That was @Redmidland second visit that evening as you can see by the time, we’d been out for a drink.
    His first visit earlier that evening, JJ had never met him before and you only met JJ on his terms he didn’t really care how experienced you were around large breeds. 
    He didn’t like how Wally came into my house and to be fair he had a point, laughing and joking while entering my house is not seen as etiquette to which JJ took exception and while not intending to bite he charged at Wally unfortunately his ABS braking system was slightly out off calibration and he headbutted Wally straight in the nuts. 
    I can assure I didn’t laugh I was to busy texting Wallys wife to laugh.
    This photo, JJ is looking Wally straight in eyes as if to say “Now I warned you once, sit down and shut up” 
    JJ is sorely missed at home, as are Xena and Bailey but JJ had that edge about him that kept me on my toes only one person was loved by him as much as me. 👇👇👇👇
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Aka @Redmidland have a good one.

Happy birthday Sir, that is a picture of happiness :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 27
    Happy Birthday Red, the look in those lovely dog's eyes, you must be sitting on something they want...🙄

This post was straight out of a Carry On film. :D
  • Options
    Many happy returns
  • Options

This post was straight out of a Carry On film. :D