Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton fixtures issue on Iphone

Question for Iphone Users who use the Charlton Sky Fixtures calendar for the calendars. 

For some reason mine has disappeared and I tried resetting it but the fixtures aren’t showing on my calendar anymore. Mate of mine is having the same issue, anyone having the same problem and how you came to resolve it?

Comments

• Options
    Same problem. No idea how to fix it though. Presume it will come back at some point. 
  • Options
    Same here Adam. A quick check on Twitter sees that it is happening to other teams too.
  • Options
    Mine have gone also.
  • Options
    Same here, the file that the URL talks to must be gone, or the URL itself is down. I added the football web pages fixtures instead. 
  • Options
    Same here, it happened a few days ago.
  • Options
    Not just iPhone, it's also gone from my Android phone and from my pc Chrome calendar 
  • Options
    Here here 
  • Options
    Bloody Ruskies. 
  • Options
    All fine on google calendar!
  • Options
    All fine on google calendar!
    Not for me, the fixtures have gone missing on my google calendar (plus the samsung one, which is synced (?) To google anyway). Both if them have still have "Charlton fixtures" on their menus of included events, must be a Sky issue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got my synch from the EFL.

• Options
    Don’t remember how or why, but my CAFC IOS calendar is from fixtur.es

No problems thus far.  🤷🏻‍♂️  🤞
  • Options
    Don’t remember how or why, but my CAFC IOS calendar is from fixtur.es

No problems thus far.  🤷🏻‍♂️  🤞
    Thanks. This has worked for me. 
  • Options
    Mine's gone too. I thought it was something I'd done. I had a syncing issue between Mac and Android, soon after I'd fixed it I saw the fixtures are gone - I'm a bit relieved that I haven't broken anything tbh. Not gonna bother with it now as there's only a few to go. Hope it's fixed for next season.
  • Options
    Same issues, downloaded the fotmob calendar which does the job instead.
  • Options
    Back for me using Sky Sports link