Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parking restrictions- Stevenage (h)

Does anyone know if the parking restrictions apply tomorrow being a bank holiday ? 

Comments

• Options
    I think they apply 24-7 365 days of the year. 
  • Options
    They don't apply on Sundays
  • Options
    What has that got to do with the price of apples?
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the parking restrictions apply tomorrow being a bank holiday ? 
    I think they will. Only BHs Greenwich Council recognise are 25 + 26 Dec, and 1st Jan
  • Options
    Pico said:
    Tomorrow is Monday.
  • Options
    Pico said:
    Tomorrow is Monday.
    Yes, but I was replying to Beds Addick who said "I think they apply 24-7 365 days of the year"
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    What has that got to do with the price of applesJones?

• Options
    I think they will. Only BHs Greenwich Council recognise are 25 + 26 Dec, and 1st Jan
    Is the correct answer.
  • Options
    Just what exactly is the crack then with this parking malarkey?
    I don't go as much as I used to and haven't been since well before Christmas. I normally park off the Woolwich rd opposite the fire station, around Hardman rd , Gurdon rd.
    Now as far as I'm aware these rds have always had restrictions? no longer than 2hrs/ permits only, but I've always been lucky. Get there fairly late and doubt the traffic lackeys have time to check if I've been there two hours or not? It's a fair way from the ground.
    So are these new parking restrictions everyone is going on about the same thing just over a wider area or is there some stricter restrictions in place.
    Cameras? No 2hr rule? More traffic wardens?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thought I’d Google it. Looks fine, as it’s mon-sat and ‘usually! Bank holidays are considered as Sundays for parking, 
  • Options
    They are not though 
  • Options
    I parked in Anchor & Hope Lane today. Some spaces are permit holders only or 2 hours free Mondays to Saturdays but the majority are now permit holders only or pay by phone.

This is the council's statement so beware tomorrow.

On 25 and 26 December and 1 January parking controls in controlled parking zones in most areas of Royal Greenwich do not apply. On those days, street parking is free and pay-and-display bays and metered bays can also be used with no charge.

On all other bank holidays, normal daily parking restrictions apply.

Any exceptions, where controls still apply, are clearly displayed by signs on the street. For single yellow lines outside controlled parking zones, the normal restrictions will apply and motorists should consult signs on the street in the usual way.

• Options
    They are not though 
    Ok, I won’t presume, thank you 
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    I parked in Anchor & Hope Lane today. Some spaces are permit holders only or 2 hours free Mondays to Saturdays but the majority are now permit holders only or pay by phone.

This is the council's statement so beware tomorrow.

On 25 and 26 December and 1 January parking controls in controlled parking zones in most areas of Royal Greenwich do not apply. On those days, street parking is free and pay-and-display bays and metered bays can also be used with no charge.

On all other bank holidays, normal daily parking restrictions apply.

Any exceptions, where controls still apply, are clearly displayed by signs on the street. For single yellow lines outside controlled parking zones, the normal restrictions will apply and motorists should consult signs on the street in the usual way.

Thank you 
  • Options
    Paid for Asda today on just park

There is a local resident offering their drive for £48 if anyone is interested 
    How much was Asda ? 

Hopefully no one paid the £48 / ridiculous 
  • Options
    Just what exactly is the crack then with this parking malarkey?
    I don't go as much as I used to and haven't been since well before Christmas. I normally park off the Woolwich rd opposite the fire station, around Hardman rd , Gurdon rd.
    Now as far as I'm aware these rds have always had restrictions? no longer than 2hrs/ permits only, but I've always been lucky. Get there fairly late and doubt the traffic lackeys have time to check if I've been there two hours or not? It's a fair way from the ground.
    So are these new parking restrictions everyone is going on about the same thing just over a wider area or is there some stricter restrictions in place.
    Cameras? No 2hr rule? More traffic wardens?
    Walked near troughton rd today and the restrictions are the same as they've always been. Permits or No return within 3hrs. Probably take my chances if I can be arsed to go again! The bus back to North Greenwich was painful!
  • Options

How much was Asda ? 

Hopefully no one paid the £48 / ridiculous 
    Probably included a match ticket?!
  • Options
    We park in Anchor and Hope lane.
    Since the new restrictions it costs £4.
    But that doesn't mean everyone should start parking there. 
     ;) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Got a feeling that might have been for the last four home games, (Mondays game included)…..if that is the case,12 quid a game is still a bit steep.