Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Stevenage Boro : Easter Monday 1st April 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Rotherham 2-1
  • Options
    We can't defend crosses at all
  • Options

Corner is dealt with by Charlton
  • Options
    Nobody supporting Bakinson's run upfield there. 

We really need proper team chemistry.
  • Options
    This ref is seriously getting on my tits.

It wouldn't be quite so bad if his rank incompetence was shared evenly across both sides but it's only ever given one way.
  • Options

88' Booking for White
     He catches Ness late.

• Options
    This ref is seriously getting on my tits.

It wouldn't be quite so bad if his rank incompetence was shared evenly across both sides but it's only ever given one way.
    Probably Evans offered to share his pie trolley after the game. 
  • Options
    Cheltenham losing!
  • Options
    All this talk of going for promotion next season. I think it’ll take more than one transfer window to fix everything wrong with this team. 
  • Options
    Chelts 1 Exeter 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheltenham 1 Exeter 2
  • Options
    Incredibly frustrating how often we lose possession when not even under much pressure. 
  • Options
    iFollow have the weirdest idea of what sort of incidents deserve a replay and when to show them. Bloody amateur at best. 
  • Options
    This ref is effing bent.
  • Options
    Lincoln 1-3
  • Options
    I actually think Stevenage are worse than us
    Impossible.
  • Options
    This ref is bent as a nine bob note...
  • Options

Five mins added  90+1'
  • Options
    All this talk of going for promotion next season. I think it’ll take more than one transfer window to fix everything wrong with this team. 
    Sadly true, unless we have an unbelievable summer window. 
  • Options
    Does anyone remember the scene in Gulliver's Travels where Lemuel Gulliver is tied down by an army of tiny Lilliputians?

Well, that's almost what happened to Chuks.

The result?

Free kick to Stevenage (of course).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Poor performance today no outstanding players. Let’s get enough points to close this rubbish season. Charlton looked void of ideas perhaps he’s told the players who he’s keeping and those who are going. 
  • Options
    Chuks looking lethargic. Actually don't think he's been fouled as yet.
  • Options
    Bottom 4 all losing. I think we might just have enough to stay up. 
  • Options
    Most weeks your happy to have a ref that lets things go, but one of the days we’ll finally get a picky ref who whistles for every little thing when we’re playing one of these niggly bastards side like Stevenage. 
  • Options
    Unlike the game on Skytalk, WBA, the second half was brilliant with 4 goals, ours stayed boring
  • Options
    To win the league maybe, but it’s League 1, it’s always possible to put together a top 6 team in a single summer window if you have a reasonable budget.
  • Options
    "We've had a shot...we've had a shot"
  • Options

Aneke has a hit from distance but easy for the goalkeeper  90+4'
  • Options
    Outplayed at home by f******g Stevenage!
    Lots to do
  • Options
    If Stevenage were half decent they would have won this one. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!