Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 0-0 Stevenage

thanks to the 73 Lifers who didn't fall asleep

Comments

• Options
    Heartbreakingly stranded on 6.98 last time out. Made sure, broke 7. Legend 
  • Options
    edited April 2
    Not too surprising that, other than Kanu (who ran his socks off), the bottom 3 are those that should be scoring!
  • Options
    LL, you have Aneke on bold for injuries, I know it is unbelievable he is playing. You also have no shots on post but unfortunately May hit the post when he went one on one with the goalkeeper 
  • Options
    On the injured list, Aneke and REG are no longer injured (I hope) so should not be in bold. Great stats as always LL!
  • Options
    I'm amazed at the mark Isted got. Admittedly a clean sheet, but let's be honest he had little to save. The second most important for a goalkeeper is distribution. This was dreadful. At least 2 kicks into touch and often very slow at releasing the ball; painful. Also his calling to defence was poor which at least once led to a bit of panic and put us under unnecessary pressure. 

• Options
    Is Dobson's 5.85 mark correct? If so, shouldn't he be above Connor Coventry  (5.83)?
  • Options
    Is Dobson's 5.85 maHis mark was 5.75 - a typo error! but was correct elsewhere in the stats 
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    On the injured list, Aneke and REG are no longer injured (I hope) so should not be in bold. Great stats as always LL!
    yes I'll amend after the next game
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    LL, you have Aneke on bold for injuries, I know it is unbelievable he is playing. You also have no shots on post but unfortunately May hit the post when he went one on one with the goalkeeper 
    you will find the post hitting stat in the correct place for Alfie in the Exeter A stats - I must admit at the moment it is difficult to separate  and remember these turgid games, but I s'pose a point is a point :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    you will find the post hitting stat in the correct place for Alfie in the Exeter A stats - I must admit at the moment it is difficult to separate  and remember these turgid games, but I s'pose a point is a point :)
    Thanks LL, Leuth has already put me right, sorry