Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wycombe [a] Tickets now on priority sale

Tickets for the Addicks' final-day trip to Wycombe Wanderers are on priority sale now.

The club have received an allocation of 1,848 for the clash at Adams Park on Saturday, April 27th (KO 12.30pm BST).

Click here to purchase your tickets for Wycombe v Charlton.

PRICES

Adult: £27

O65: £24

U25: £22

U22: £20

U19: £16

U12: £7

Ambulant disabled: 40 tickets are available at the relevant price and the carer goes free.

Wheelchair bays: Five bays are available at the relevant price and the carer goes free.

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM FOR WYCOMBE (TIMINGS BST)

Phase 1: 600 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Friday, April 5th @11am

Phase 2: 600 loyalty points - Friday, April 5th @2pm

Phase 3: 570 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Friday, April 5th @4pm

Phase 4: 570 loyalty points - Monday, April 8th @11am

Phase 5: 540 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Monday, April 8th @2pm

Phase 6: 540 loyalty points - Monday, April 8th @4pm

Phase 7: 500 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Tuesday, April 9th @11am

Phase 8: 460 loyalty points - Tuesday, April 9th @2pm

Phase 9: 230 loyalty points - Tuesday, April 9th @4pm

Phase 10: General sale - Wednesday, April 10th @11am

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 1pm on Friday, April 26th.

VALLEY AWAY

Coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £23 with the following pick-up points and times:

COACH ONE

Bromley: 8.50am

Eltham: 9.15am

Charlton: 9.30am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 8.20am

Gravesend: 8.45am

Dartford: 9am

Bexleyheath: 9.15am

Charlton: 9.30am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Wycombe.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/wycombe-away-tickets-priority-sale-now

ASLEF have until 12th April to announce any industrial action that will affect train travel on this day.

Comments

• Options
    Again, I don't understand why, if you're going to have 10 phases, why they don't give a day's notice, rather than publishing this at exactly the same time that Phase 1 starts.

Or just lump the first 3 phases together, a there's no way the tickets will sell out within them.
    I suspect it's just to give the illusion that Valley Gold is a useful thing to have.
  • Options
    Another thing purchased Cambridge tickets and my points have stayed exactly the same, rung the ticket office to be told points don't update to after the game. But by that time Wycombe will be sold out, should still get tickets but what a shambles.
  • Options
    Another thing purchased Cambridge tickets and my points have stayed exactly the same, rung the ticket office to be told points don't update to after the game. But by that time Wycombe will be sold out, should still get tickets but what a shambles.
    I’ve always found that weird - once you have parted with money your new points should go straight onto the system
  • Options
    That’s always been the case 
  • Options
    Like Cambridge phases 1, 3 and 5 aren’t needed and also agree starting the first phase without any notice defeats the whole point of the first phase if the only people aware when phase 1 is available is the club.
  • Options
    Bit of a moan, but those ticket prices are a pisstake. 

Adult £27
    Senior £24
    Under 19 £16

No under 16. Just seems like a proper bump. 
  • Options
    Don't know if it is allowed , but can we charge similar for them next season?
  • Options
    Belv said:
    I’ve always found that weird - once you have parted with money your new points should go straight onto the system
    It makes no sense to be awarded points for attending a game you’ve not yet attended.

Points after the game is the correct way to do it.

So what happens if you buy a Cambridge ticket, get bumped up the priority list for Wycombe, buy a Wycombe ticket and then return your Cambridge one. It obviously doesn’t matter with these games as they’re not important but being given points before a game has taken place is open to exploitation. 
    Quite simple - if you return your ticket, your points from that ticket get removed 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Adult £27
    Senior £24
    Under 19 £16

Under 12’s - £7 
  • Options

Adult £27
    Senior £24
    Under 19 £16

This is what we charged them back in September plus the Meire Tax as well on the day

PRICES
    Adults: £24.00
    Senior (65+): £22.00
    Under 21: £22.00
    Student (with valid ID): £20.00
    Under 18: £14.00
    Under 11: £6.00

Subject to availability, tickets will be sold to visiting supporters on the day from the South Stand ticket office. Only card payments will be accepted. There will also be a price increase of £3 per adult ticket and £2 on any concession rate.
  • Options
    edited April 5
    It is what it is, but it cost me and my son £32 last season and will cost us £43 this year. 

£16 for a 13yr old I think feels one of the higher ones. Of the recent ones, Cambridge is £12, Cheltenham £10, Exeter £8, Fleetwood £8, Northampton £8, Derby £5 and Reading as low as £2. 

Not sure Wycombe’s ground and away end warrants it. 
  • Options
    edited April 5
    The away end will sell out which will likely mean prices were increased.
    Although I've just checked and in this case it isn't as they charge that price for every away game.
  • Options
    Not really, it’s Wycombe standard away pricing. They charged Wigan that midweek recently 
  • Options
    Ok.
  • Options
    Not really, it’s Wycombe standard away pricing. They charged Wigan that midweek recently 
    I'd have thought a grade A fixture though........
  • Options
    It dropped down a few grades as I had to share a bus with you :-) 
  • Options
    Belv said:
    It makes no sense to be awarded points for attending a game you’ve not yet attended.

So what happens if you buy a Cambridge ticket, get bumped up the priority list for Wycombe, buy a Wycombe ticket and then return your Cambridge one. It obviously doesn’t matter with these games as they’re not important but being given points before a game has taken place is open to exploitation. 
    Quite simple - if you return your ticket, your points from that ticket get removed 
    But you've still jumped the queue and have a Wycombe ticket.
    Seriously, how many people would do this?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:
    clb74 said:
    Belv said:

Quite a few people, just like the people who used to join Valley Gold for a month or two [until the rules were changed] to get a ticket for a visit to Millwall for instance.
    In my opinion the Loyalty Point system works very well, yes, there may be too many phases when tickets go on sale & maybe there should be more notice before tickets are about to go on sale.
    This season our away support will probably average at about 1,300, with about 550 regular away supporters, so i would guess that next season it may be harder to get tickets for the more local away games, especially those with small away capacities.
    The fact that so many fans will have been to at least a handful of away games this season will mean their points total will have been given a boost for next season that will push them up a bracket in the phased release order. That Valley Gold bonus will make a big difference if Nathan gets the team flying from the start next season and away ticket demand increase even more 
  • Options
    clive said:
    clb74 said:
    Belv said:

Quite a few people, just like the people who used to join Valley Gold for a month or two [until the rules were changed] to get a ticket for a visit to Millwall for instance.
    In my opinion the Loyalty Point system works very well, yes, there may be too many phases when tickets go on sale & maybe there should be more notice before tickets are about to go on sale.
    This season our away support will probably average at about 1,300, with about 550 regular away supporters, so i would guess that next season it may be harder to get tickets for the more local away games, especially those with small away capacities.
    I agree Clive on our loyalty system being good.
    Seeing as the tiers go up 30 points at a time.
    How many fans are 10 points away from the next tier, and I should think it would be very few would buy a ticket to qualify for the next game to then send the ticket back.

• Options
    • Allocation: 1,848

• Sold: 482

• On sale until 1pm on Friday, April 26th

• Options
    clive said:
    • Allocation: 1,848

• Sold: 482

• On sale until 1pm on Friday, April 26th

Not bad I thought this would struggled to sell out as time of kickoff and price
  • Options
    It dropped down a few grades as I had to share a bus with you :-) 
    (Not many)worse things in life :)
  • Options
    edited April 9
    Nice to see our away following has improved a lot over the years after being very poor for a number of years.
    It seemed to explode when Bowyer came back, Portsmouth away springs to mind.
  • Options
    got mine today at stage 9
  • Options
    Booked x 2 Enjoy this away ground/game