Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton CB Lloyd Jones on Tv Show

https://x.com/peacock/status/1775916341473456513?s=46&t=sCWr3Txo29IkqutROX6GuQ

Im gonna take a wild guess this was filmed in the summer of last year? Certainly an interesting topic, didn’t expect to see an “injured” player currently under contract out in america filming a tv show

What are your guys thoughts on this

Comments

• Options
    My son has just shown me this. Twitter in meltdown.........

Being shown on Peacock (?) in early May.

No idea when it was filmed.
  • Options
    Definitely filmed last year. O’Hara confirmed it on Talksport
  • Options
    Surprised to see Jones on a show like that, as since he joined he's hardly been a big personality, or had much of a social media presence.
  • Options
    edited April 5
    Must have been filmed before pre season.
  • Options
    Meh 🤷
  • Options
    I've always thought he was a bit of a drip tbh, so I'd be interested to see how he comes across. But I don't want to risk brain rot by watching something with Jamie O'Hara in
  • Options
    Also, does playing for Charlton make you famous anywhere outside of the The Valley on a Saturday afternoon? 
  • Options
    This is wild lol. Will definitely be tuning in just for Lloyd
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No wonder Nathan Jones doesn’t fancy him…he’s leaving that to the LA babes 🤣
  • Options
    TomArchYT said:
    https://x.com/peacock/status/1775916341473456513?s=46&t=sCWr3Txo29IkqutROX6GuQ

Im gonna take a wild guess this was filmed in the summer of last year? Certainly an interesting topic, didn’t expect to see an “injured” player currently under contract out in america filming a tv show

What are your guys thoughts on this
    If it was filmed last year, then he wasn’t an ‘injured /under contract player’ and quite frankly who cares ? 
  • Options
    There are certainly worse ways a young guy could be spending the ‘off season’ (to adopt the American vernacular).
  • Options
    Remember Alan Brazil giving Ohara absolute pelters for this!
  • Options
    I’d rather stick pins in my eyes.
    But good luck to the fella.
  • Options
    Bit cringe but each to their own. 
  • Options
    After watching that trailer, I think I would rather watch paint dry. 🤮
  • Options
    I think Lloyd Jones has nothing to be embarrassed about, considering the embarrassing off-season situations Charlton players of the 1970s allowed themselves to get into in America. 

• Options
    The two at either end of the front row look like Elvis impersonators.
  • Options
    Good to see Jones is keeping that run of non clean sheets going
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    beginning to wonder if this has something to do with Lloyd Jones extended absence in some way. Maybe he's met his life partner and wants a move to the MSL? Who knows, and I'm just speculating, but something just felt wrong with him being missing and now this has come out.
  • Options
    Terminate his contract 
  • Options
    edited April 6
    hermann said:
    Glad he got a chance to conceal his fame and fortune and live like someone who isn't in the public eye for a while
    Yeah that is what I thought. I’m not sure I’d recognize him if I saw him out shopping or in a restaurant and I’d never heard of him before he signed here. I would imagine that over 95% of the UK population has no idea who he is.
  • Options
    Still missing, very odd.
  • Options
    Still missing, very odd.
    Is it?

Although he signed him for Luton, Jones never played him much. This is the same scenario for Louie Watson and Harry Isted.

So far Harry is the only one to play regularly for Nathan at Charlton.
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Still missing, very odd.
    Is it?

Although he signed him for Luton, Jones never played him much. This is the same scenario for Louie Watson and Harry Isted.

So far Harry is the only one to play regularly for Nathan at Charlton.
    It is in that he was playing very well before he went missing.
  • Options
    Still missing, very odd.
    Groin strain.
  • Options
    He's gone to get some new moobs fitted and a bum tuck. Probably.