Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan at home on Tuesday night and I’m looking forward to it?

How did that happen, especially in a shit season ? I’m sure I could have found something better to do.

That Nathan Jones for the unbeaten run has to take some of the blame for it  but Alfie May is probably the main culprit. A Charlton striker in spitting distance of both 30 goals and golden boot targets ? WTF ?

nights games are usually smaller crowds but the atmosphere is generally enhanced at night under the lights. Something tells me this one could be special.

Comments

• Options
    Now you have done it Shirty5.

Enjoy Tuesday evening send by regards to your brother and Clive.Enjoy your drink in the Oak.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Surely you’ve learnt by now that when Charlton get your hopes up they always go and spoil it? 
    shirty5 said:
    Yesterday reminds me now of that time we went 3 nil down at home to Barnsley and came back to win 5-3

Then thought I’m now so looking forward to us at home on Tuesday night against bottom of the table Cardiff City

Charlton Athletic 1 Cardiff City 4 
    Swings and roundabouts, they quite often deliver as well. That’s why we love football but you have to be there to really enjoy the moment.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Yesterday reminds me now of that time we went 3 nil down at home to Barnsley and came back to win 5-3

Then thought I’m now so looking forward to us at home on Tuesday night against bottom of the table Cardiff City

Charlton Athletic 1 Cardiff City 4 
    Jim Stannard's one and only start?
  • Options
    Got 0-0 written all over it.
  • Options
    Got 0-0 written all over it.
    Got a long run up with a well directed kick in the nads all over it!

The footballing Gods don't want us happy for too long...