Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP 
  • Options
    RIP 

Not gonna lie, thought he had passed away a few years back 
  • Options
    RIP

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68757582
    Jason Euell, who played under Kinnear for four years at Wimbledon between 1995 and 1999, said: "Thank you for giving me my professional debut and playing a part in who I am today and who I was a player. Gone but never forgotten."
  • Options
    RIP Joe, my condolences to family and friends 
  • Options
    Rest in peace Joe 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Met him in a pub when he was Manager of Wimbledon 
    Was quite a character
    RIP
  • Options
    For a season back in the 1960s, my Dad used to take me one week to Spurs and Charlton the next before ultimately opting for us to become season ticket holders and lifetime Addicks. I still remember that Spurs team with affection with the likes of Pat Jennings, Cyril Knowles, Mike England, Dave Mackay, Alan Mullery, Jimmy Greaves, Alan Gilzean, Cliff Jones, Terry Venables and of course Joe. Not too many of that lot are sadly still with us. 

RIP Joe
    Ditto, my dad was a Spurs supporter from Whetstone and moved south when he married my mum from Blackheath. I too saw all those players (apart from Jones) at WHL.
    My dad started taking me regularly to Charlton in about 1972, because it was too much agg going to Spurs.
    RIP Joe.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    All this watching spurs, filth 🤮

RIP Joe Kinnear 
  • Options
    Always remember the press conference during his brief tenure as Newcastle coach when he called a member of the press a cnut….RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Our coach went past the Wimbledon team coach on the way back from a game once. Joe gave us the wanker sign. RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Always remember the press conference during his brief tenure as Newcastle coach when he called a member of the press a cnut….RIP
    They mention that outburst in the Mirror's tribute.

• Options
    ct_addick said:
    They mention that outburst in the Mirror's tribute.

The full transcript of that presser is in the Telegraph's online article including Joe's sweary scorecard:

36 F-bombs
    6 C-bombs
    4 B-words

Throw in a few "bollocks" and "crap" (I assume - those are the words that fit into the gaps the best!) and the article says a total of 53 swear words.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    had a chat with Joe at Euston station years ago as we were both waiting for a train,  .. pleasant man who didn't mind being 'recognised' .. long career at Spurs as a full back .. managed all over the place .. I always thought he was born in England, however he was born in Ireland and came to England as a boy .. R I P Joe
  • Options
    rip