Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton books

Over  the years my son and his partner have gifted me so many Charlton books, sourced from all over the world, that I thought my library must surely be complete.  Not so.  For my birthday this year I had Colin Cameron’s “HOME AND AWAY with  Charlton Athletic 1920-2004”.  It is a reference book like no other covering every match with the score, Charlton players,  scorers for both sides, league tables, statistics and comments under many of the matches. It is an amazing collection of facts and, as a book, the heaviest I have ever picked up!  Weighs a ton.

The other book is second-hand in mint condition, a collection of photos “CHARLTON ATHLETIC in pictures 1975 - 2015.  It was a limited edition of 250 and there was a letter enclosed from the author to the buyer dated 17 November 2015.  I wrote a letter to Steve Bridge - hope he replies.  Keith Peacock wrote the Foreword and a copy of his message and the above letter are below with 5 of the pictures.

Comments