Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OJ Simpson

Died yesterday aged 76 after a battle with cancer.

Comments

• Options
    Juice was a great running back, but a shit husband. 
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    ‘Shit husband’ is quite the understatement. 
  • Options
    Stared in the Towering Inferno.

But he saved his best acting for his trial in 1995. 

• Options
    Would advise anyone who hasn't watched it yet to watch the OJ episodes of How it really happened with Hill Harper
  • Options
    Was hilarious in naked gun but became a very strange man.

https://youtu.be/1VO4NqMEAaE?si=z_kw5wjAG06sPAgE
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    ‘Shit husband’ is quite the understatement. 
    It feels like all everyone does is focus on the negatives.
    Exactly, if it hadn’t been for him we would never have had the pleasure of following the exciting lives of the Kardashian’s  :#
  • Options
    Not sure if I had got off on a murder charge that I would then be involved in a book about how it may have happened. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    RobRob
    edited April 11
    MrOneLung said:
    Not sure if I had got off on a murder charge that I would then be involved in a book about how it may have happened. 

It shows the ego that he had. A very nasty piece of work. They did get him in the end though. 

Interestingly, 6 or so years after this all happened I dated Denise Brown, Nicole’s sister, for a while. She was not a fan. He ruined the Brown family and he ruined the Goldman family. Denise was obsessed with it. All very sad. 
  • Options

Thought it was accidental
  • Options
    edited April 11
    To me he sums up everything that is wrong with most high profile Americans, arrogant, gun toting, money can buy you out of most things, twats.
  • Options
    Not much to say really. She lived in LA. I lived in the SF Bay Area. She was in SF talking about Domestic Violence. My friend was into that as well and I met Denise through her. We dated for a bit but the distance was a factor. It was fun while it lasted though. People recognised her all over the place. One guy came up to her and said “you’re a Simpson aren’t you?” She wasn’t happy! Good memories though and part of life’s rich tapestry. 
  • Options
    Ooh, my pal's had a hit tweet! He'll be loving that. Quality fact as well.
  • Options
    Ming v the Merciless