Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North West B block.

Anyone know why there is no availability for seats ini  NWB? There’s usually  lots of seats but it appears to be closed.

Comments

• Options
    Is this where the safe standing area will be implemented?
  • Options
    Isn't that where the safe standing is going to be ?
  • Options
    Oh. I thought that was going to be in the lower North. Surely that would be sorted out at the end of the season. There must be season ticket holders in NWB.
  • Options
    edited April 14
    raddickle said:
    Oh. I thought that was going to be in the lower North. Surely that would be sorted out at the end of the season. There must be season ticket holders in NWB.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/safe-standing-valley-202425
  • Options
    I think it is where the yoof will be penned in
  • Options
    My understanding is Safe Standing is the back of Covered End Upper not the Lower.

The block you are talking about I think is the new youth section as recommended by the Trust
  • Options
    Surprise to me to. Looks like it will be the new 16-20 year olds section. 

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/stadium-section-created-16-20-year-olds

• Options
    But why now and not wait till end of the season and I would have thought the yoof would want to be stood in where ever it will be.
  • Options
    Might be booked out for the families of the players for the end of the season festivities when they do the lap of dishonour 
  • Options
    May be reserved for Upbeat walkers and Upbeat team and.families.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    raddickle said:
    Anyone know why there is no availability for seats ini  NWB? There’s usually  lots of seats but it appears to be closed.
    Are you talking about this Saturday or for next year's season ticket? For the Barnsley game it was alot busier than normal,  with Academy players and families. So as suggested could be players families,  if you're talking just about this weekend.