Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dele Alli

Says he wants to be at the 2026 WC with England.

What better way to restart his career than under Nathan Jones?

Tell me I’m wrong…

Comments

• Options
    You're wrong.
  • Options
    Says he wants to be at the 2026 WC with England.

What better way to restart his career than under Nathan Jones?

Tell me I’m wrong…
    You're not "wrong" mate ...... just in need of a lay down and some heavy medication.
  • Options
    Whatever happened to him?
  • Options
    Whatever happened to him?
    had a sleeping pill addiction and some other mental issues
  • Options
    Is this a drunken post? 
  • Options
    The interview he did with Gary Neville last year is well worth a watch. Very open, honest and brave.
  • Options
    I doubt if his goal will be reached but hope he can back injury free to a decent level of football 
  • Options
    He is out of contract this summer and has not played a game since Feb 23 I don't think.  He wants another contract so says he is aiming for England in '26.  
  • Options
    Delle Ali for me was always an outfield version of David James, when running on instinct he was capable of greatness, genuine excellence and exciting fearless contributions. The moment he has a second to think he will absolutely make the wrong decision. 

Now the poor guy is suffering mentally, he somehow needs to get out of his own head on a football pitch which is easier said than done. I really hope he is able to, he had such a meteoric rise so young and as much as anyone with a media profile spews platitudes about mens mental health and how us men should talk about our mental health. We have been. The world doesn't really want us to though, the support isn't there and for all the platitudes you try convincing or explaining to an ignorant line manager your head ain't right in the real world and see what happens or what actual help and support there is. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The interview he did with Gary Neville last year is well worth a watch. Very open, honest and brave.
    Was heartbreaking stuff. I hope he recovers and gets back to his best.
  • Options
    Maybe a move to Luton if they manage to stay up. Seems to have worked out well for Barkley. 
  • Options
    Would be very surprised if a PL side want him, especially if Everton aren't even offering him a new deal. He's played less than 30 games in 3 years and hasn't been anywhere close to PL standard since at least 2020.

I guess there's a possibility a promoted side might take a chance on him, but i think he might have to consider dropping into the championship.
  • Options
    At his peak I thought England should build a team around him. Sad the way his career nosedived.