Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

St Katharine Dock - fly the flag!

A mate is over from NZ and decided to have a couple of days about London. Went on a boat trip from Westminster to North Greenwich. The cable car on where I pointed out The Valley. Onwards to Tower Gate by DLR and headed to the Dickinson Inn at St Katherine Docks. And low and behold I saw a CAFC and a Kent flags hoisted up on one of the big boats called Majorie. 
Anyone know who it belongs too?

Comments

• Options
    Marjorie ? :)
  • Options
    Marjorie ? :)
    Strange name for a boat but…

• Options
    Nice one Mr Devonshire 👏🏻👏🏻
  • Options
    love that @Solidgone
  • Options
    Stig said:

Dust
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice one Mr Devonshire 👏🏻👏🏻
    I like the cut of his jib  :)
  • Options

Simon is a leading KC practicing in all areas of statutory and contractual/commercial employment law, but with a particular emphasis on (i) inter-business competition issues (including confidential information, restrictive covenants and the poaching of employees in unlawful team moves), (ii) employee/business owner fraud, (iii) the attempted diversion of business opportunities by employee fiduciaries, and (iv) whistle-blowing, discrimination and TUPE disputes. He also has considerable experience in the sports forum, in disputes between LLP members, in the management and control of repeated/vexatious litigation, and in the conduct of internal investigations. 

Is it a mere coincidence that Dobbogate and the potential contractual unwraggling is entering its crucial phase at exactly the same time Simon Devonshire's barge has started flying a Charlton flag? 

• Options
    Chizz said:

Simon is a leading KC practicing in all areas of statutory and contractual/commercial employment law, but with a particular emphasis on (i) inter-business competition issues (including confidential information, restrictive covenants and the poaching of employees in unlawful team moves), (ii) employee/business owner fraud, (iii) the attempted diversion of business opportunities by employee fiduciaries, and (iv) whistle-blowing, discrimination and TUPE disputes. He also has considerable experience in the sports forum, in disputes between LLP members, in the management and control of repeated/vexatious litigation, and in the conduct of internal investigations. 

Is it a mere coincidence that Dobbogate and the potential contractual unwraggling is entering its crucial phase at exactly the same time Simon Devonshire's barge has started flying a Charlton flag? 

So he's a right clever dick then. 
  • Options
    edited April 19
    Chizz said:

Is it a mere coincidence that Dobbogate and the potential contractual unwraggling is entering its crucial phase at exactly the same time Simon Devonshire's barge has started flying a Charlton flag? .

So he's a right clever dick then. 
    No Simon!