Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace Away

Who's got their tickets?

Comments

• Options
    still waiting for wednesday... (anxiously)
  • Options
    Anyone out there thinking of hiring a box? £1000 for 10 people. Could be a good way of getting a ticket.
  • Options
    Got to wait till the 20th as cant make either of the stoke/swindon games. Fingers crossed there still available.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Anyone out there thinking of hiring a box? £1000 for 10 people. Could be a good way of getting a ticket.

We are not all as loaded as you best mate :-)
  • Options
    LOl, Ketters, Just desperate to get one!!
  • Options
    Got mine!! Valley Gold rules OK.
  • Options
    Got ours through a combination of Valley Gold and Stoke tickets.

Row 14 so hopefully standing.
  • Options
    "Anyone out there thinking of hiring a box? £1000 for 10 people. Could be a good way of getting a ticket."

Could also be a good way of getting near enough to SJ to give him a dig!
  • Options
    Could also be a good way of getting near enough to SJ to give him a dig![/quote]

Very good point Mr Mehmet !! did you go back to the Anchor after the game mate ?
  • Options
    Yes back to the Anchor for a couple of hours, then the Antigalligon and then to Belvedere with Keith, Sue & Kev. Then home to an unhappy wife at about 10:30!

Next time you speak to Kev ask him about his comment on the train home!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what was it mate? another Carter Special ?
  • Options
    A Carter double special suprise (with knobs on!)

Give me call if you want the details.
  • Options
    will do !!
  • Options
    Am I being implicated in something here???

I'm guilty innocent honest!!
  • Options
    Sorry Carter, one of your namesakes
  • Options
    I know of an Everton fan who went to their pre-season friendly at the Cripples place 2 weeks ago and said there was plenty of anti-Charlton stuff going on.

I've been offered a freebie in their end.

or do I make the Tango regime 30 sovs richer?
  • Options
    mate were gonna be everywhere,take the freebie.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Sir John Humphrey[/cite] there was plenty of anti-Charlton stuff going on.
    like what?
  • Options
    It was only singing and chanting about us, I didnt get too many details.The Everton fan was unaware of anything between us and was a bit surprised it all come out at a pre-season friendly.Their looking forward to our date.
  • Options
    its on youtube
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]its on youtube

Where?
  • Options
    Can you put up the link?
  • Options
    I'll go in their end if its possible and if we sell out before i can get my hands on some, cant miss this one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BrightonAddick[/cite]I'll go in their end if its possible and if we sell out before i can get my hands on some, cant miss this one.

With a name like that you'll have to be the most unpopular man in the ground.
  • Options
    got ours, row 21, although I would expect to stand wherever the ticket was. The oldun's arn't going. Combination of anticipating a bit of bother plus unable to stand for 90 minutes (they are over 70 LOL).
  • Options
    I'll chuck on a 'yes to falmer' badge just so they cant miss me....
  • Options
    How many tickets have been allocated to us? Old man is a season ticket holder....might come home for that one....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]How many tickets have been allocated to us? Old man is a season ticket holder....might come home for that one....

• Options
    getting mine thursday
  • Options
    No excuses, Valley Gold have taken only 150 tickets so far...