Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pub near SE7 for the Bromley v Altrincham match?

Anyone know of somewhere within a short distance of The Valley that will be showing that game on Sunday? My missus and I would like to watch it before going to the POTY if possible?  

Comments

• Options
    Anyone know of somewhere within a short distance of The Valley that will be showing that game on Sunday? My missus and I would like to watch it before going to the POTY if possible?  
    Radical Club in Plumstead may show it. They do have multiple screens and it starts just after Spurs v Arsenal is finished in any case,
  • Options
    Radical Club in Plumstead may show it. They do have multiple screens and it starts just after Spurs v Arsenal is finished in any case,
    Ta Chips - I'll check it out. Hoping the Oak will have it as the interweb says they have TNT sport. Have messaged them to see. Thanks again.      
  • Options
    Trouble you’ll have mate is most pubs will wanna show the Prem games
  • Options
    Trouble you’ll have mate is most pubs will wanna show the Prem games
    Yes - that's what I thought too mate. Hoping one place might have more than one system?   
  • Options
    The Royal Oak was showing 2 different matches at the same time last Saturday - worth asking them 
  • Options
    The Royal Oak was showing 2 different matches at the same time last Saturday - worth asking them 
    Thanks Lord F. I have sent them a message on facebook, but I think they have stopped using it, so I might just give them a call when we arrive on Friday.