Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Pleased to read that.
  • Options
    Great news. I played cricket against Jimmy in the summer before he joined Charlton from Exeter City. He was genuinely a nice guy, even though he hit me for six.
  • Options
    good news about the farmer 
  • Options
    I remember him clearly. Very good player for us.
  • Options
    Pleased to hear that he is ok. 👏
  • Options
    Great news. I played cricket against Jimmy in the summer before he joined Charlton from Exeter City. He was genuinely a nice guy, even though he hit me for six.
    I played against him too ..a damn good cricketer
  • Options
    lolwray said:
    I can’t remember if he played for Warwickshire or Worcestershire’s 2nds. The only player to hit me for six, although, admittedly, I was only an occasional bowler.
  • Options
    edited April 26
    Speedy recovery Jim.

Fancy coming back up to London next season. Sure you would receive a warm welcome.
  • Options
    lolwray said:
    I can’t remember if he played for Warwickshire or Worcestershire’s 2nds. The only player to hit me for six, although, admittedly, I was only an occasional bowler.
  • Options
    Pleased he's OK..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good player and a good character into the bargain.