Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Baby Clothes

A random request to the good Charlton community on here… as I know many will now know my wife and I are expecting our first child this summer, I was wondering if anyone has any good sites or places to buy Charlton baby grows or little kits?

It seems as though lots of other clubs do baby clothes but unsurprisingly, ours doesn’t!

My wife is an adopted Charlton fan but is Chelsea at heart and the last thing I want is for my son to be in blue and not have something Charlton related for his first football clothing. We need all the Charlton fans we can get so a lifetime of character building it shall be.

Any advice or suggestions on where and what can be found would be great.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Congrats.

Funny enough there was an 11 week old baby in the museum in a charlton baby grow.

If I'd known I would have asked.
  • Options
    They have them in the shop every year, probably nothing atm due to the time of the season. Guessing ebay is the best bit for old stuff, or wait until the new season starts. 
  • Options
    I spoke to one of the ladies who work in the shop.
    She said the club are taking back the running of the shop and they have told Castore that they want a greater variety of club merchandise including baby wear, among other things.
    As I will be a great grandad in August it could work out just right. 
     :) 
  • Options
    Be great if the club get the shop back soon and they get some bits in as they’ll definitely sell.

In the meantime, I’ll look at things like eBay etc. and hopefully find some nice stuff.
  • Options
    There are one or two bits in vinted.
  • Options
    Our son has just turned 1 and we have I think 3 baby grows still in good condition that he has now grown out of. Would just be going to the charity shop, but if you want them @Sage I'd be happy to send them to you.
  • Options
    Some on Etsy.
  • Options
    Our son has just turned 1 and we have I think 3 baby grows still in good condition that he has now grown out of. Would just be going to the charity shop, but if you want them @Sage I'd be happy to send them to you.
    PM’d you. Thank you
  • Options
    Vinted and Etsy are good shouts too.