Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Letterkenny

Do any lifers live in Letterkenny in Ireland or very close? 

Probably not and quite a random question I know, but if you do, let me know please so I can direct message about something 

:)

Comments

• One of my best friends lives just outside the town and works at the Letterkenny hospital.  He moved back with his family a good few years ago now, but was born here and is a Charlton fan too.  Might be able to help if you need any question answering. 
  • Got a mate who lives by, he’s a Charlton fan, however he doesn’t post on here.
  • I have a good friend who lives there. The Cottage is a great boozer…
  • I've read the book, Flat Stanley 
  • I wouldn't claim to live too close by, but I'm not a million miles away (though not hugely mobile at the moment following bilateral hip replacement surgery).
  • Do any lifers live in Letterkenny in Ireland or very close? 

Probably not and quite a random question I know, but if you do, let me know please so I can direct message about something 

:)
    I was there two weeks ago. A good friend of mine lives there. 
  • I'm from Donegal and travel up occasionally. Let me know if you're stuck.
  • I thought this was going to be about the absolutely peerless TV show... 
  • Sponsored links:

• I wouldn't claim to live too close by, but I'm not a million miles away (though not hugely mobile at the moment following bilateral hip replacement surgery).
    Ouch. Hope you make a speedy recovery!
    Rest up friend, no need to put yourself out of the way :) 

I'm from Donegal and travel up occasionally. Let me know if you're stuck.
    That is really kind of you, but fortunately I am not stuck, cheers mate