Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Editing Profile

Hi all. Anyone else getting "user not found" when trying to change avatar or access personal details? Anyone know who I should contact about this? Any admin care to help? Ta.

Comments

• Options
    Not having the issue here @wheresmeprofile
  • Options
    Will have a look, but I'll need to log in to my test user and have a play. Are you using the forum.charltonlife.com or charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com version @Wheresmeticket?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Will have a look, but I'll need to log in to my test user and have a play. Are you using the forum.charltonlife.com or charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com version @Wheresmeticket?
    Thanks Ali

Forum.charltonlife.com 
  • Options
    Gribbos your man, he’ll look into it.
  • Options
    edited May 6
    All seems fine on the desktop site as far as I can tell - I've just amended my avatar and I can see all the various menu options on the profile. It may be mobile site specific, so I'll need to dig out my tablet to try it on there.
  • Options
    @Wheresmeticket I've had to amputate the ? in your username cos it was being treated differently on the main profile page and the edit profile page which was why you were getting the page not found error. How long have you had that on there, and have you tried to make any changes since you added it?
  • Options
    edited May 6
    aliwibble said:
    @Wheresmeticket I've had to amputate the ? in your username cos it was being treated differently on the main profile page and the edit profile page which was why you were getting the page not found error. How long have you had that on there, and have you tried to make any changes since you added it?
    Ah...its always been there but I can live without it thank you!

Yay, just tried it and it works!