Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Fair play to him, but it must be bloody tiring.
  • Would British Passport holders be allowed to do the same as Lasse Stolley?
  • seth plum said:
    Would British Passport holders be allowed to do the same as Lasse Stolley?
    No, as can only stay in Europe for up to 90 days now. 
  • Thought the thread might have been an update on him:

• seth plum said:
    Would British Passport holders be allowed to do the same as Lasse Stolley?
    Whatever could you mean?
  • edited May 5
    What I mean, since I have been asked, is that since the appalling victory of the vote for the whole of the United Kingdom of Great Britain to leave the European Union (which has not happened equally for the whole of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland), one of the by products of that victory is that it restricts the ability of passport holders of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to travel around much of Europe in the way Lasse Stolley is able to do.
    There may be other constraints that have also come in since the leave victory.
  • seth plum said:
    What I mean, since I have been asked, is that since the appalling victory of the vote for the whole of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to leave the European Union (which has not happened equally for the whole of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland), one of the by products of that victory is that it restricts the ability of passport holders of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to travel around much of Europe in the way Lasse Stolley is able to do.
    So you already knew the answer then 
  • seth plum said:
    What I mean, since I have been asked, is that since the appalling victory of the vote for the whole of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to leave the European Union (which has not happened equally for the whole of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland), one of the by products of that victory is that it restricts the ability of passport holders of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to travel around much of Europe in the way Lasse Stolley is able to do.
    Oh right. Not sure you've mentioned that before.
  • Ah, bank holiday Sunday. 
    A time to have a nice relaxing read of a train thread, away from the same old political arguments that infiltrate the more argumentative threads. 

Oh hang on ….. 
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:
    Ah, bank holiday Sunday. 
    A time to have a nice relaxing read of a train thread, away from the same old political arguments that infiltrate the more argumentative threads. 

Oh hang on ….. 
    I do not get involved but it makes you wonder at times :#