Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man Of the Match

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Who was yours?

I went for Reid.

In the papers, Guardian & Indy also chose Reid, the Times gave 8 to both Reid and Moo2kill .

Comments

• Options
    I would say Reid just edged out the French Full back although not by very much.
  • Options
    Moo2 for me.
  • Options
    You still not liking Moo2Kill Ketters?
  • Options
    moo for me i thought the midfield was a bit annoymous a times on sat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]You still not liking Moo2Kill Ketters?

To be fair to the boy he is growing on me.
  • Options
    Reid for me. If he can show this level for most of the season he'll win us several games on his own.
  • Options
    Moo2 for me!
  • Options
    Moo2, he was absolute quality..
  • Options
    Probably Moo2 over Reid, if only as we all already expected Reid to run the show (good to see him still running hard at the end too).
  • Options
    Motorkill (as they referred to him) was a favourite with the Scunthorpe radio commentators.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like Motorkill is the winner here!
  • Options
    Moo2,he's going to be a big player 4 us this year if he stays fit.
  • Options
    Personally I think our MOTM was Marcus Bent. I thought he looked a cut above everyone else on Saturday. He work rate was superb and his first touch was sublime. I think he's going to be massive for us this season.
  • Options
    Marcus did play better on Saturday but to say he was MOTM is a bit OTT IMO.
  • Options
    I don't think so. I think the praise that Reid is getting is over the top. He's the reason that Thatcher looked uncomfortable. Reid is a good player, but he sometimes wants to do too much. This was the case on Saturday and when you look at it, what did Reid really achieve? Bent however held the ball well, always gave an option up front, chased everything down, won every header and scored a goal. He lost his man for the goal, a crucial error, but I thought the rest of his game was enough for him to be my best player on the pitch.

I would've said Moo2 was a close second. Extremely impressive performance from him.
  • Options
    I was impressed by Marcus too, with Motorkill and Reidy that was three very good performances; this could be the best season of his career if he knuckles down to playing for Charlton.
  • Options
    Reid
  • Options
    Moo2kil.
  • Options
    I think whatever markus does for us he is going to get stick from some of our fans. he could score a hatrick but some would still call him lazy etc
  • Options
    it never ceases to amaze me how different people view a players performance. keeps these forums interesting i suppose.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Exactly Les. Without footie the pubs would be empty until 2100, the tv would have more soaps, Sky sports would fit onto 1 channel and......

606 wouldn't exist. I suppose that would be one blessing