Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Danny Mills Boy

George Mills, son of Danny has just won a silver medal in the European Athletics Championship 5,000 metres

Comments

• Good that we now have real depth in middle distance events. 
  • I saw him being interviewed this morning . He looks older than his old man! 
    Lol I was thinking the same
  • Recall listening to a podcast with Danny Mills a few years back where he indicated that he was always bit of a fitness machine as a player (and still is). Never really thought of him as that sort of player personally, but looks like there's definitely something in the genes. 
  • cafctom said:
    Recall listening to a podcast with Danny Mills a few years back where he indicated that he was always bit of a fitness machine as a player (and still is). Never really thought of him as that sort of player personally, but looks like there's definitely something in the genes. 
    Was one of the quickest players I've seen at Charlton tbf
  • Redhenry said:
    cafctom said:
    Recall listening to a podcast with Danny Mills a few years back where he indicated that he was always bit of a fitness machine as a player (and still is). Never really thought of him as that sort of player personally, but looks like there's definitely something in the genes. 
    Was one of the quickest players I've seen at Charlton tbf
    Julian Dicks would surely agree.