Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Alan Hansen seriously ill

BBC News - Alan Hansen: Former Liverpool and Scotland defender 'seriously ill' - BBC Sport

Comments

• @cfgs said:

Proper football legend as a player and a pundit.  Only 68 as well, hope he gets through it.
  • @stockportaddick said:

I got to know Hansen quite well through my job, really decent and funny bloke as well as proper football legend, really hope he makes a full recovery.
  • Sorry @clive didn’t see that 

@EveshamAddick said: Oh dear, sounds bad, hope he can pull through.

@Gribbo :  Hopefully on the mend soon
  • Back in the days when people and I was one of them liked Liverpool , a true Rolls Royce of a centre half .
    He didn't score many but think he got one against us in a 3-2 midweek defeat at Anfield I went to , possibly Colin Walsh got one or two for us that night 
  • Won everything it is possible to win at club level, over and over again.
    Rolls Royce? Nah better.
    He was such a good player he makes a Rolls Royce look like a Citroen 2CV.
  • Back in the days when people and I was one of them liked Liverpool , a true Rolls Royce of a centre half .
    He didn't score many but think he got one against us in a 3-2 midweek defeat at Anfield I went to , possibly Colin Walsh got one or two for us that night 
    Garth Crooks scored one of our goals that night for certain 

Hopefully Hansen pulls through - superb player 
  • Hope he pulls through.

He's one of the players being featured on this week's Pitch Invasion on BBC about Scottish and Irish players in England. Quite a good watch.
  • Prayers for Alan 🙏 
  • The word that springs to my mind is cultured. I wish him well on his, hopefully, recovery.  
  • Sponsored links: