Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

欢迎 Zheng Zhi 风扇

(Simplified Han) 希望您享用这个站点和我们心爱的俱乐部。随意自我介绍。告诉我们所有关于ZZ 和Charlton 在中国。我的中国人明显地是没有好!

(Traditional Han) 希望您享用這個站點和我們心愛的俱樂部。自我介紹任意。勸告我們擁有關於ZZ 和Charlton 在中國。我的中國人不是明顯地好的!

Comments

• Tuh! So ZiZi also thinks Jordan's a self-important, publicity-seeking tw*t. News travels fast. (I think the simplified version might also suggest "he comes from near the wall", and isn't too fond of Millwall)
  • I'll have the egg fried rice and the chicken chow mein.
  • Just sent this thread to my bro who is chinese. I will get him to see if it is right!
  • (Traditional Han) 喬丹是刺
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Just sent this thread to my bro who is chinese.
    No surprise there, 1 in 4 people are Chinese.
  • blimey salad how did you no i have 3 brothers!
  • Ha ha lookie, my bro just told me the translation!! lol
  • Would you like to share it with us?
  • Hoped you enjoy this stand and our beloved club. Introduces oneself at will. Tells us to possess about ZZ and Charlton in China. My Chinese has not been obviously good!
  • This is what my chinese bro said!

means "Hope you enjoy this stand and my beloved club. I'll introduce myself.
    I'll tell my peeps in China all about Zizi and Charlton, because everyone
    there is clueless!"

And a second email went on to say:

oh and he called someone named Dan a prick lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• IU dont even no who wrote it, was it lookie???

i am just confused by it all!
  • well,well . you guys' translation is quite interesting...lol

in fact, 风扇 in Chinese is a electric fan that can cool us...there is a word 球迷 represents football fans...
  • welcome Albertica,

i always get those two mixed up !!
  • [cite]Posted By: Albertica[/cite]well,well . you guys' translation is quite interesting...lol

in fact, 风扇 in Chinese is a electric fan that can cool us...there is a word 球迷 represents football fans...
    It's all Chinese to me! ;o)
  • (Traditional Han) 谷Floyd 陸運薄霧輾壓從泰晤士我的慾望總將被查找在谷Floyd 陸運
  • All i can see is a load of little boxes, maybe i'll have to download the Chinese language packs for windows so i can understand what is going on...
  • 谷Floyd 陸

If only I could do the accent :)
  • edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]This is what my chinese bro said!

means "Hope you enjoy this stand and my beloved club. I'll introduce myself.
    I'll tell my peeps in China all about Zizi and Charlton, because everyone
    there is clueless!"

And a second email went on to say:

oh and he called someone named Dan a prick lol.

LOL! I put something to the effect of this into the translator:

"Welcome, hope you enjoy the site and our beloved club. Feel free to introduce yourselves. Perhaps tell us about ZZ and Charlton in China. My Chinese is obviously not that good!"

The second one is "Jordan is a prick!"
  • and the third one??
  • Sponsored links:

• Have a guess... or is it complete rubbish?
  • edited December 2007
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]

"Welcome, hope you enjoy the site and our beloved club. Feel free to introduce yourselves. Perhaps tell us about ZZ and Charlton in China. My Chinese is obviously not that good!"

The second one is "Jordan is a prick!"

hallo Lookie(right?)
    the Chinese translation goes like this:

"欢迎, 希望你喜欢我们的网站及我们心爱的查尔顿俱乐部. 尽情介绍你自己. 或许你可以告诉我们郑智(ZZ)和查尔顿在中国的情况. 我的中文显然不怎么好, 请见谅."

about the second part, arrrr, who is Jordan? o.O

p.s. the title of this thread'd be "欢迎郑智球迷" :p
  • Great stuff sp00ky, welcome to the site.

"Jordan" is Simon Jordan, the owner of Chrystal Palarse and general all round buffoon.
  • Thank you, lookie ^^
    Now I know Jordan is a prick -o-
    And yet another question: Why addickted.net got all the publicity on every major Chinese sports website, while we haven't been metioned anywhere yet? Is it because the club didn't tell the Chinese reporters in UK we are here? I mean, if we want more Chinese fans coming to this site (Not sure if that is what the owner of site want :p), we could ask the club to do tell them though I reckon.
    Nearly 7 a.m. here, I'm off to bed now, have a good night/day there, see you.
  • [cite]Posted By: sp00ky[/cite]Thank you, lookie ^^
    Now I know Jordan is a prick -o-
    And yet another question: Why addickted.net got all the publicity on every major Chinese sports website, while we haven't been metioned anywhere yet? Is it because the club didn't tell the Chinese reporters in UK we are here? I mean, if we want more Chinese fans coming to this site (Not sure if that is what the owner of site want :p), we could ask the club to do tell them though I reckon.
    Nearly 7 a.m. here, I'm off to bed now, have a good night/day there, see you.

Maybe you could do some advertising for us sp00ky?! Are a lot of people in China following Zheng and Charlton at the moment then?
  • heh, you know, the other Addicks forum got few Chinese news writers on their site, that's why every moves there made the headlines on Sina, Sohu etc. I'm not a reporter of any of the Chinese sports websites, but I'm telling my friends who speak English about this site. And yea, tons of Chinese football fans are following this club, because Zheng is the captain of China National Team. ^^
  • [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]All i can see is a load of little boxes, maybe i'll have to download the Chinese language packs for windows so i can understand what is going on...

Me too