Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brown And Lisbie Head Up New Ex-Players Association

Comments

• Barness, Minto, Parkes, Curbs, Kiely, Fish, Lisbie, Fortune, Young, Euell, Peacock, Morts, Brown and Bartlett
  • Fumbluff said:
    Barness, Minto, Parkes, Curbs, Kiely, Fish, Lisbie, Fortune, Young, Euell, Peacock, Morts, Brown and Bartlett
    Close but no cigar. 

Not Parkes, who isn't an ex-player.
  • Judging by previous photos, the one 3rd on the left is Hayward.
  • Judging by previous photos, the one 3rd on the left is Hayward.
    Correct
  • Barness, Minto, Hayward, Curbishley, Kiely, Fish, Lisbie, Fortune, Young, Euell, Peacock, Mortimer, Brown, Bartlett.
  • sam3110 said:

From Euell's Instagram 
    Going to be seriously impressed if anyone can name that lot!

Any attempts?
  • Is that Bradley Pritchard sitting front left? Top bloke.
    Yes, I think so, either that, or he has a body double.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 8
    sam3110 said:

From Euell's Instagram 

Any attempts?
    Not going to play as I have an unfair advantage but there are six non-players in the photo 

Sue Gallop far left, Gavin Carter next to her, Jason Morgan sitting down far left, woman who's name I don't know third from left in seats, Lucy McNicholls far right sitting down, Steve Sutherland standing next to her and Jim Rodwell third right.

Also three youth team players
    Yes, it is him.
    Yes, it is him.
    What the guy sitting on the far left is Bradley Pritchard? Really?

Or are you talking about the guy who is sitting first from the left?

Yes, it is him.
    What the guy sitting on the far left is Bradley Pritchard? Really?

Or are you talking about the guy who is sitting first from the left?

Bradders is in the green jacket, sitting down, 2nd left
  • edited October 8
    sam3110 said:

From Euell's Instagram 

Any attempts?
    Not going to play as I have an unfair advantage but there are six non-players in the photo 

Sue Gallop far left, Gavin Carter next to her, Jason Morgan sitting down far left, woman who's name I don't know third from left in seats, Lucy McNicholls far right sitting down, Steve Sutherland standing next to her and Jim Rodwell third right.

‘Woman whose name you don’t know third from left’ is an ex player.  Kim Dixson, was a player for about 11 years and captain for many of those.
  • sam3110 said:

From Euell's Instagram 
    Oh Andy Hunt
    Oh Andy Hunt
    Oh Andy Hunt he sits up front
    Between Euell and Ben Odeje

Who is Solly standing next to? Looks a bit like Yann, but could be Steve Jones?
  • Rob7Lee said:
    sam3110 said:

From Euell's Instagram 

Any attempts?

‘Woman whose name you don’t know third from left’ is an ex player.  Kim Dixson, was a player for about 11 years and captain for many of those.
    My apologies to Kim
  • sam3110 said:

From Euell's Instagram 
    Oh Andy Hunt
    Oh Andy Hunt

Correct on Hunt, Odeje and Euell.

Be very impressed if anyone gets the guy next to Solly. It's not Yann or Jones.
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbie8 said:
    sam3110 said:

From Euell's Instagram 
    Oh Andy Hunt
    Oh Andy Hunt

Correct on Hunt, Odeje and Euell.

Be very impressed if anyone gets the guy next to Solly. It's not Yann or Jones.
    Matt Fry 
    Well done, I didn't recognise him at all
  • is he the chap sitting down, because I thought the feller standing next to Solly was Mike Salmon?
  • Hal1x said:
    is he the chap sitting down, because I thought the feller standing next to Solly was Mike Salmon?
     Solly and Fry
  • Hal1x said:
    is he the chap sitting down, because I thought the feller standing next to Solly was Mike Salmon?
     Solly and Fry
    muchas gracias

• buckshee said:
    I struggle to ever remember seeing Bradley Pritchard not smiling. Always got the feeling with him that he was grateful to have ever made it and wanted to make the most of any time he had as a pro. 

Proper Charlton. 
    Met him recently and posted on the thread of his name. Really is a lovely fella, no airs and graces at all and like you say always smiling. 
  • Rob7Lee said:
    sam3110 said:

From Euell's Instagram 

Any attempts?

She coaches my daughter's U15s Welling Utd team now