Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General Things That Annoy You thread - part 2

edited August 29 in Not Sports Related
Continued from the original thread which we've closed due to technical problems.
I'm going with vacuum sealed food packaging that is supposed to peel open from one corner but doesn't.

Comments

• If we ever reach a third thread, can it be called "Reasons to be annoyed, Part 3"?
  • Oxford St. Bloody nightmare. 

Millions of doddering oldies zig zagging all over the place, then standing stock still for no reason and that’s just me!

Surely there should be a law or a waking test or summink! In fact I thought there was a plan to pedestrianise it?

Funny enough I had to go through Oxford St during lockdown and it was bliss.
  • edited August 29
    The Revitive advert with Ian Botham. All that muscle pumping, does it really work? If so, a mate of mine was wondering if they do one you strap on your old man. Just asking.
  • The canned laughter on the Plenish shots advert. WTF?

• Millions of doddering oldies zig zagging all over the place, then standing stock still for no reason and that’s just me!

East stand concourse at half time?
  • People lane swim in the open pool section and then get arsey with you for swimming along picking yoir way between them because 'you' e put them off their stroke'. Go and swim in the lanes marked for lane swimming and leave me to awim slowly how i want. 
  • Am annoyed that over a thousand pages of people being annoyed have gone... gone in an instant!!
    It's still there if you wish to go back and read it, you just can't post on it any more.
  • Sponsored links:

• When you button up the duvet cover and realise you are one button out of sync.
    Worse with a shirt!
  • When you button up the duvet cover and realise you are one button out of sync.
    Worse with a shirt!
    Not as bad as button flies
  • The word ‘obviously’.
    Also the word ‘professional’.
    Also the word ‘freedom’.
  • vegan

• Sponsored links:

• Hal1x said:
    vegan

Don’t bite.
  • PopIcon said:
    This bloke.

I thought of him as I carried out a simple repair to my glasses frame with superglue.  Within a nanosecond it was obvious they were destined for the bin.  I also spent ages removing glue from the worktop, before finally separating my index finger from its neighbour.

This bloke can strip stuff down to component parts, rub down, repair, rebuild, repaint, sign write ... in short, there is nothing he can't do.

It ain't fair  :/

Awful beard, looks like a tramp.
    Bumfluff complex?
  • Gribbo said:
    Cucurella's hair annoys me a lot more that it probably should
    No it definitely should annoy you. It looks ridiculous.
  • Twitter or X as the new boss likes to call it.
    It always had the idiots on there but now its just full of blue tick twats. It has become the ultimate social media cesspit.
    I originally joined for the team news on a Saturday afternoon pre-game in the pub. But quickly got into the jokes and funny videos but that has got very samey and often repeated.
    Those who pay for X's blue tick get pushed to the top of most feeds and the majority of them hold views and opinions that I find shocking.
    You can block, and click "not interested" in some stuff. It works fairly well actually