Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Barnsley [a] Tickets now on sale.

Tickets for Charlton’s trip to Barnsley on Tuesday, October 22nd are now on general sale (KO 7.45pm BST).

The club have received an allocation of 1,028 tickets for the clash at Oakwell next month. Click here to purchase yours.

PRICES

Adult: £25

O65/U22: £18

U19: £12

U14: £7                                   

Ambulant disabled: 20 tickets are available at the relevant price and the carer goes free of charge.

Wheelchair bays: Nine bays are available at the relevant price and the carer goes free of charge.

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 9am on Tuesday, October 22nd.

VALLEY AWAY

Coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £23 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Bromley: 12.50pm

Eltham: 1.15pm

Charlton: 1.30pm

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 12.05pm

Gravesend: 12.30pm

Dartford: 12.45pm

Bexleyheath: 1pm

Charlton: 1.30pm

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Barnsley.

The club are yet to receive tickets for its trip to Burton Albion on Saturday, October 12th (KO 3pm BST), given that the fixture falls during an international window.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/barnsley-away-tickets-sale-now-1

Comments

• 327 Charlton
  • edited September 26
  • clive said:
    In what will be my 23rd visit to Oakwell to watch Charlton's first team, since 1980 i think this is the first night match we have played there in this time.
    I also went there a to watch our under 18's play in a final, a couple of years ago on a Saturday lunchtime.
    Clive, I salute you. I checked our record since 1980 and you've seen 'em all, fair play. 

I'm glad I can't make it next month (as should everyone else be.) I've seen two dismal 1 0 losses in the early '90s, a rare 1 0 win in 1993 and a turgid 0 0 in our relegation season of 2009. Three goals in four visits. 
  • I went back in 2009 for a 0-0 draw. I said I would never go back unless it was a big game there has been no big game so I have been true to my word. What a horrible place, you must have bar maid with webbed feet on the go or something :smiley:
  • November 1990 my first trip there coldest I have ever been at a football match ever
    Lost 1-0 350 Charlton on a terrace that probably held 10,000
    Great days 
    • Allocation: 1,028

• Sold: 45

• On sale until: 9am on Tuesday, October 22nd

• Only been there once, we won 6-0
  • Sponsored links:

• I went to Oakwell when we lost 4-0 when Barnsley were promoted. 
  • If anyone is going up and was early (or late after the game) enough to go by Sheffield I would very highly recommend Kelham Island. 

Lots of wonderful old pubs, selling an array of craft beer and ale. The type of places that have scotch eggs and pork pies for sale.  You could start at the Shakespeare just outside Kelham for one and then head in to the Island.  Spent a great afternoon there in June.

• If anyone is going up and was early (or late after the game) enough to go by Sheffield I would very highly recommend Kelham Island. 

Lots of wonderful old pubs, selling an array of craft beer and ale. The type of places that have scotch eggs and pork pies for sale.  You could start at the Shakespeare just outside Kelham for one and then head in to the Island.  Spent a great afternoon there in June.

Sounds appealing but are there opportunities for enjoyment on Kelham Island for those without thirst or hunger, perhaps travelling alone?

• Sold: 74

Sounds appealing but are there opportunities for enjoyment on Kelham Island for those without thirst or hunger, perhaps travelling alone?

It used to be the red light district but not any more...! 😂

There is now a museum
  • Nicholas said:
    I went back in 2009 for a 0-0 draw. I said I would never go back unless it was a big game there has been no big game so I have been true to my word. What a horrible place, you must have bar maid with webbed feet on the go or something :smiley:
    One of my favourite away days.

It used to be the red light district but not any more...! 😂

There is now a museum
    To be fair, the museum is very good - although not as good as the Fat Cat or the Kelham Island Tavern

• Sold: 96

• Anyone going to this is genuinely certifiable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone going to this is genuinely certifiable.
    What about if you're going for the 23rd time?

Are there vegetarian options? just checking.

• Sold: 105

• That stand holds about 6500 doesn’t it 

It’s half term and I’m trying to find a way to go, went to Wigan last season after taking the boys to Blackpool but what the hell is there to do for kids anywhere near Barnsley 😂
  • clive said:
    In what will be my 23rd visit to Oakwell to watch Charlton's first team, since 1980 i think this is the first night match we have played there in this time.
    I also went there a to watch our under 18's play in a final, a couple of years ago on a Saturday lunchtime.
    You'll be on first name terms with the turnstyle operators then.

The Fat Cat and The Wellington on the doorstep as well.

• Sold: 124

• That stand holds about 6500 doesn’t it 

It’s half term and I’m trying to find a way to go, went to Wigan last season after taking the boys to Blackpool but what the hell is there to do for kids anywhere near Barnsley 😂
    There’s a leisure centre with a bowling alley and a fun pool right next to the car park. And a bar. 
  • SX_Addick said:
    That stand holds about 6500 doesn’t it 

There’s a leisure centre with a bowling alley and a fun pool right next to the car park. And a bar. 
    https://www.barnsleymetrodome.com/
  • Harold Dickie Bird b1933  Art UK
    Only ten minutes from the train station and worth a visit.