Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Barnsley [a] Tickets now on sale.

2»

Comments

• Allocation: 1,028

• Sold: 127

• On sale until: 9am on Tuesday, October 22nd

• Sold: 138

• Sold: 188

• Sold: 200

• These are absolutely flying out the door. Haven't seen demand like it since the Oasis ticket sale.

• Sold: 222

• 22 crazy people over the weekend suddenly thought they fancied a trip to South Yorkshire on a (no doubt) wet and windy Tuesday night in October.

fair play to them (and anyone going to this)

• Sold: 234

• Sponsored links:

• Sweet mother of pearl this is gonna be a turnout to rival some of the old school ones, 200 odd in an enormous empty away end, Ignore my own hopes and wishes I pray to our good lord that he rewards those heroes with a well earned win
  • It's half term and my 10 year old wanted to do an away night game, so we'll be there in the Northern wasteland that is Barnsley cheering on the mighty Addicks
  • We tend to do better away with smaller support.
    We're nearly always pants when we take a very good following (apart from Pompey A).
  • We tend to do better away with smaller support.
    We're nearly always pants when we take a very good following (apart from Pompey A).
    Luckily the latter doesn’t come in to play too often 😉
  • Sweet mother of pearl this is gonna be a turnout to rival some of the old school ones, 200 odd in an enormous empty away end, Ignore my own hopes and wishes I pray to our good lord that he rewards those heroes with a well earned win
    Weird ground Barnsley, with such a large end stand given to away fans, when so few clubs would fill it.
  • It's half term and my 10 year old wanted to do an away night game, so we'll be there in the Northern wasteland that is Barnsley cheering on the mighty Addicks
    There’s more than one legendary Lennie in the cafc annals 👏 
  • I often think which grounds I've seen at most and this will be my 23rd, pretty sure Derek Hales missed a penalty in 1980. Don't recall a night game either, do recall Clive. the late Colin Holland and me going into a pub in Wombwell in about 1990 and having sausage rolls cooked for us. The 6-0 was good too
    Would say you need a medal going to Oakwell 23 times, or your head examined. One or the other.👍

• Sold: 236

• I fancy this one. I was going to do the train up and the coach back but there's no Bromley drop off from what I can see which makes it slightly less appealing. Does anyone know what the drop offs will be on the return journey please ? Charlton first? 
  • Sponsored links:

• I fancy this one. I was going to do the train up and the coach back but there's no Bromley drop off from what I can see which makes it slightly less appealing. Does anyone know what the drop offs will be on the return journey please ? Charlton first? 
    It is normally Charlton first for Northern away games.
  • clive said:
    I fancy this one. I was going to do the train up and the coach back but there's no Bromley drop off from what I can see which makes it slightly less appealing. Does anyone know what the drop offs will be on the return journey please ? Charlton first? 
    It is normally Charlton first for Northern away games.
    Top man, Clive, thank you very much.